BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love kisses especially with almonds.. it's like finding the best present inside the chocolate!
Maria L.
I love them a lot but kisses is just so addicted because you eat one than another and another 😄
Sadia S.
I love the combination of chocolate and nuts so I'm not surprised that I absolutely love these.
Tiffany R.
Perfect chocolate kiss with a nice crunchy almond in middle gives it a little something extra.
Cynthia H.
huntington park
I’m not a chocolate person! But kisses are my only to go chocolate ever! Specially with almonds
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love almonds and chocolate combine together as one. Yummy as usually and makes people happy.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,049 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so freaking delicious! Hershey makers just win at life . sooooo freaking gooooooood.
Danna E.
This candy is really good but i ahve to only eat a few a day becasue i would eat the whole bag
Ashley G.
Kerman, CA
These are my favorite. I keep a bag with me or in a candy dish at home.I like the variety pack
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Who doesn't love chocolate and almonds. Great if you want something a little on the sweet side.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart