BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
N L.
Georgia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite, I'm a big chocolate lover. I love the combination of chocolate and almonds together
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Estos kisses son muy ricos, con almendras, esos bombonsitos son muy buenos, tienen que probarlos
Diamantias R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Estos son pura delicia que divinidad son deliciosos su te gustan los dulces deberías probar estos
Jennifer S.
Love these little candies so much! Perfect bite sized. The almonds are always fresh and crunchy.
Brittany B.
Rochester, WA
My favorite kiss chocolate with a nice crunch inside. Wrapped perfectly and melts in your mouth.
Rebekah B.
These are very good. Much like the Hershey's bars with almonds Smooth and little bite size kisses
Jazmin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good the way I eat them is i let them dissolve in my mouth and then I eat the almond
Carmen R.
Firebaugh , CA
I love Hershey with almonds these are definitely great to top off a cookie during baking season!
Sonia  R.
Lilburn, GA
Love these seeded my second fav bc if the almonds inside. It taste so good and not super sweet
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hersheys kisses are amazing just plain. But when you add almonds is makes it taste Even better.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart