BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Nhu N.
My favorite thing is almond and chocolate together. So it's wonderful that Hershey includes other toppings in their kisses as well. Bc who doesn't love kisses ? I like to control the amount of chocolate I eat. Lil kisses are the perfect size . Definitely would recommend!
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
Out of all the Hershey kiss flavors these and the peppermint are my absolute favorites! These have the perfect amount of chocolate and almond! They are also super affordable!
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
Anything with almonds is a keeper for me. I tried these ones when they were in my grandmothers candy dish and instantly fell in love with them. If you're a chocolate lover like myself, these are a must try for you
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One my top favorite Hershey kisses. I get these at my local Kroger's . This is a really good flavor with all chocolaty and almond goodness. These are very affordable as well. I eat them around Valentines day they are super yummy so Yes I recommend these really tasty treats.
Deysi S.
I love sweet but also the almonds this is one of my favorite chocolate also because the tasty is the quality of product they use in the formula I just love it if you don't try it yet I invited you to try it and live your experience
Nicole H.
Mayflower, AR
My favorite Hershey's candy of all time as far as plain chocolate goes. I love the almonds inside them for that added crunch. The two mixed is the perfect combination to huge flavor on the tastebuds.
Nicci P.
Columbia
I seriously love Hersey’s almond kisses. The price is so worth the quilting and the amount you get in a pack. To be honest I’ll sit down to eat a couple and before you know it the whole bag is gone. That’s how much I love them.
Jennifer Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect combination of smooth chocolate and crunchy almond. I usually get a big bag and put them out in a bowl and just eat away. I also like to put them in peanut butter blossom cookies to have a nice unexpected crunch to them!
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it so much !!!!! First of all it's a kiss chocolate , the best chocolate out there ! I didn't buy this product , they where a gift but I saw them at Ralph's and let me tell you they're affordable and I would recommend it to anyone ! Specially because it has almond on it !!!!
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
Hershey's with Almonds is hands down the best type of kiss out there. I love the sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the crunch and slight saltiness of the almond. Off to buy a bag now!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart