BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Jasmine R.
Hankamer, TX
Very yummy to have. I live that it has a hazelnut in each candy. Not to sweet but still very yummy
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Yum yum yum! These little kisses are a great grab and go quick snack...if you can just grab a few!
Cheyennee B.
These are so yummy! If you like chocolate and almonds, then you will love these! Great jib Hershey!
Erika L.
Fort Worth
Favorite little treat. Basically see it as an almond covered in chocolate, but delicious chocolate.
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
I freaking love the almonds in these. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. But I try to hold back.
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love how Hershey makes these flavors for every holiday. The color coordinate for my holiday decor
Berenis M.
Lilburn, GA
These are one of my favorite!! They have alot of different flavors but I prefer the Almond kind!!
Danaisy A.
Gastonia , NC
These are definitely a must have around the house and in your purse! Who doesn't love chocolate?
Jennifer S.
Love these little candies so much! Perfect bite sized. The almonds are always fresh and crunchy.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
Out of all the different kiss chocolates this is by far my favorite. the almond makes it perfect
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart