BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds

Start your review of Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Erika L.
Fort Worth
Favorite little treat. Basically see it as an almond covered in chocolate, but delicious chocolate.
Diana C.
Paterson, NJ
Ooooh Lord Kisses Are The Best, I Also Think They're Not To Sweet And You Always Want To Eat More!!
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
I love Hershey kisses and I love almondes
This has quickly become my favorite sweet to indulge in.
Lisa F.
Evansville, IN
Love Hershey kisses with almonds. I love that fact you get a almond with every bite. Hershey rocks!
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
My absolute favorite Hershey's kiss chocolate! I can't have one or two like a normal person though.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
They are so yummy and delicious and extremely extremely addictive they really dont last in my house
maria G.
Seaford, DE
Love me some kisses ! Reminds me of when I was in school and our teacher would reward us with one 😋
Marsha G.
I must say kisses with almonds must be my favorite of all kisses 💋well the chocolate type of kisses
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Yum yum yum! These little kisses are a great grab and go quick snack...if you can just grab a few!
Alisha G.
Sanger, CA
Almonds in chocolate are my favorite! I cannot just have one, if I could I would eat the whole bag!

Walmart