BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Maricela M.
Rockford , IL
All time favorite! Always keep these in my purse! Always something I get at Walmart, inexpensive .
Lisa F.
Evansville, IN
Love Hershey kisses with almonds. I love that fact you get a almond with every bite. Hershey rocks!
Rana S.
Tomball , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow sooo good you should try i really don't like Hershey's kisses but these ones are so delicious.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
My absolute favorite Hershey's kiss chocolate! I can't have one or two like a normal person though.
Lesley T.
Hurst
I love Hershey chocolate and I love almonds so this combination is perfect satisfies my taste buds
Alisha G.
Sanger, CA
Almonds in chocolate are my favorite! I cannot just have one, if I could I would eat the whole bag!
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
They are so yummy and delicious and extremely extremely addictive they really dont last in my house
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
I love Hershey kisses and I love almondes
This has quickly become my favorite sweet to indulge in.
Shayma W.
Plymouth , MI
I'm a huge chocolate fan! Hersheys never disappoints me! I love almonds and a chocolate combination
maria G.
Seaford, DE
Love me some kisses ! Reminds me of when I was in school and our teacher would reward us with one 😋
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart