BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Amber M.
POTTSTOWN, PA
These are absolutely one of my favorite candies. I would prefer these to the original Hersey kisses.
BRE B.
The perfect little small bite size blend of almond and chocolate. I love love love these little guys.
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Está marca de chocolates hace cosas increíbles, es por eso que si lo recomiendo, sabor incomparable.
Erika C.
I love anything with almonds in it! These little Hershey kisses with the hint of almond are amazing
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
My absolute favorite Hershey's kiss chocolate! I can't have one or two like a normal person though.
Shayma W.
Plymouth , MI
I'm a huge chocolate fan! Hersheys never disappoints me! I love almonds and a chocolate combination
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Yum yum yum! These little kisses are a great grab and go quick snack...if you can just grab a few!
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
I freaking love the almonds in these. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. But I try to hold back.
Lisa F.
Evansville, IN
Love Hershey kisses with almonds. I love that fact you get a almond with every bite. Hershey rocks!
Cheyennee B.
These are so yummy! If you like chocolate and almonds, then you will love these! Great jib Hershey!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart