BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Melinda G.
Kisses my favorite chocolate!!!!besides them being tasty..they're useful for other things too lol ..
Lacey K.
I always tell myself it's partly healthy because there is almonds in the chocolate haha. Good flavor!
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
Chocolate and almonds are another amazing candy combination I just can't get enough of. I love these
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love hershey almonds wether its in bar form or in this form they are delicious. Also easy to carry.
Deanna L.
Marysville, CA
Is it normal to have a whole fist full of these in your purse? I could not live without my kisses!!!
Stacey L.
Kernersville, NC
Aaaaaah!! I love almonds. Anything with almonds is good. This is a perfect mix of two things I love.
Alleah P.
My favorite kind of Hershey kisses! There so good I bought these at Walmart and target there amazing
Jessica P.
Yadkinville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not expensive and very delightful to eat. If you love Hershey kisses and almonds you will love these.
April G.
Midland, TX
These are really good. They go great on cupcakes or cake. The almond Hershey kisses are really tasty
Rebecca C.
Niles, OH
Every single time I get these I eat the entire bag, it's like 1 is not enough I need the entire thing
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart