BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So good!! The nut just tops the chocolate off. You couldn't even complain unless you can't eat nuts.
ana maria h.
MIAMI
Me gusta mucho además la combinación de la almendra y el chocolate hacen la diferencia son muy bueno.
Leslie B.
Leander, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a chocolate lover. I like these but I wish the almond was crushed, not a whole one in the center.
Samanta M.
I love the regular hershey bars but these are even better the smaller the more fun and cuter they are
Edmaris L.
Kissimmee , FL
Omg!!!!! I love this chocolates!! The taste and the price ia good for all! I recommended to everyone!
Jennifer M.
These little addicting morsels of goodness !! Why must you be soo good !!!!!! I highly recommend this
Sandra M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can eat a whole bag of this deliciousness if nobody stops me or I stop myself. They're soooo good!
Maria F.
I love these way more than the original. I always try to get these but sometimes they're hard to find
Sharon C.
I like having both the almonds and chocolate in one bite...Hummm! I get mine at walmart or rite aid!!
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY
Chocolate and almonds all rolled into one! Hershey kisses are one of my favorite forms of chocolate.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart