BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Rae M.
Dover, DE
These by far are my favorite !!! I love chocolate with almonds and they bring back childhood memories.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg these or my favorite these are so yummy i love Hersheys with almonds I recommended these to anyone.
Mely💋 S.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ll take anything with almonds. The hershey kiss with almonds are one of my favorites from this brand
fernanda g.
Roswell, GA
I like how the hershys have almond in them its a very good taste and its a very good price I love them.
Lyziet V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not your typical chocolate kiss. you get the added bonus of a whole almond in the center to crunch on.
Maria D.
Katy, TX
Those chocolates with almonds are really good. I like the flavor and the size can't stop to eating lol
Paige E.
Hershey kisses with almonds now make everything better! It is so freaking good! I can eat a whole bag!
candida g.
Miami
Omg i love them! Hershey's are my favorite brand of milky chocolate and everything they do is excellent
Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD
I love Hershey's chocolates in general but almond just takes it to the next level, it tastes amazingggg
Logan S.
Hilton, NY
So delicious. Better than plain. Watch out for those with nut allergies who may not catch the wrapper!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart