BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Molly M.
Westerville, OH
These Hershey kisses are the best! You can taste the almond in every bite and the milk chocolate is good.
Jezrael M.
Hands down my favorite chocolate ever. I like that the I have something to chew on after the sweet treat.
Maylee L.
Gastonia, NC
Hershey I'd my favorite brand and I love the kiss bite size heaven and they are even better with almonds
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hershey's Kisses with almonds are absolutely delicious! I keep a bowl of these at my counter for clients.
Miranda M.
A perfect sweet snack. I love the sweet chocolate with the crunchy nut center. A satisfying combination.
Adrena C.
Milan, TN
These are some good candy. The chocolate melts in your mouth and then you have the almonds. I love these.
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorites! 😍 I always buy this. I love how the taste of the almond is mixed with the chocolate!
Marissa G.
Fresno, CA
Could never eat a Hershey's witout the almonds in them so I love how the kisses have them inside as well
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love these they are so good I love getting these during Christmas time I love how it melts in my mouth
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My boyfriends' favorite chocolate and candy. I'm always having to buy them and keep them in the house.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart