BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Cheyennee B.
I don't know who came up with the idea to put almonds in chocolate, but they are a genius! Love these!!!
Miranda M.
A perfect sweet snack. I love the sweet chocolate with the crunchy nut center. A satisfying combination.
Deisy
Los Angeles, CA
Them almond lovers out there? These will come in handy these have almonds and a chocolate flavor as well
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love these they are so good I love getting these during Christmas time I love how it melts in my mouth
Valeria M.
Long Beach , CA
This was the best invention of food combos even though it's one ingredient away from being an almond joy
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite candy! The only problem is that I am not able to stop eating them. Wonderful kisses!
Terra G.
Hershey's kisses are so easy to snack on a few of them and it's an easy thing for open houses or events.
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are perfect because I love chocolate and almonds! I also love the ones with macadamia nuts in them
Marissa G.
Fresno, CA
Could never eat a Hershey's witout the almonds in them so I love how the kisses have them inside as well
Kimberly B.
Hobart, IN
Little bites of goodness! They are perfect to get a quick chocolate fix and not feel too guilty about it.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart