BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
I love this my brother always buys me some they are so good like omg I feel bad for people who don't like them
Natalie G.
Blue Island , IL
Amazing!!! A must in my book. I like these because they ensure almond in EVERY bite not like the chocolate bar.
Kaelyn B.
Fort Collins , CO
Hershey kisses are addictive alone but with almonds it makes it even harder to stop eating them. I'm obsessed!
Abby V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
one of my other favorite chocolate with almonds that I absolutely love they are so delicious I can't have of it
Nina G.
Pikeville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg yall these are to.dieeee.for they are like little mini hersheys.with almonds they are so cute and so good!
Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Its not bad but im really not a fan. The original is still way better. Might as well just buy those than these.
Morgan W.
Columbus, OH
Delicious! They add an extra something to regular Hershey kisses. I love that they come in different varieties.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love that extra crunch against the creamy Hershey's chocolate. They are the perfect little bite-sized treat!
Olga H.
San Francisco, CA
Great taste I like to put it in my mouth and let it melt away until I get the almond and then bite it. So good
Donna M.
Plainville, GA
I love these Kisses with Almonds. They are a combination of sweet and salty that satisfies all your taste buds.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart