BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
gennis e.
Cada una de estas gotitas de chocolate me encantan. Una vez abro la bolsa no puedo parar hasta que ae acaban. Los amo
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love pretty much all Hershey kiss the almond Hershey are good but not my favorite I like let them melt in my mouth
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My husband and I are OBSESSED with these!!! They are so delicious and we literally purchase about 3 bags every week!
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Amo estos chocolates si pudiera comiera a cada rato me encantan estos de almemdras mis favoritos,ya se me antojo jeje
kristina m.
Alvarado, TX
Hands down all time favorites!!!!!! the almonds help give it an extra taste and different texture with makes it good.
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
Ah! my favorite chocolate treat for all year round! it's nice to find a little something in the middle of your kiss!
Jessica B.
Killen, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite Hershey kisses! They are so good and the chocolate and almond mix makes it hard for you to eat just one!
Vanessa G.
mission
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these chocolate candies are so good love the almonds it has inside gives it a better taste I love to snack on these!
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Amazing!!! One of my favorite Hershey's products. The almonds go so well with the chocolate and give an extra crunch!
Katherine J.
Best of both world! Chocolate and almond, I don't buy this all the time but when I do get them this don't last long.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart