BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Dave P.
Palatine, IL
I love the chocolate brand and by far Hershey's Kisses with almonds are my favorite because of the crunch the almond gives
Christie A.
Augusta
I love that they use whole almonds in the kisses and don't try to cheat people out with pieces like most other brands do...
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
These are the perfect amount of sugary and savory! I always keep a few in my bag and I always stick up when I'm in target.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
I love almonds and I love chocolate! Almonds are so good for you if these were in dark chocolate I'd eat them twice as much
Maira G.
I like chocolate but not plain so I especially like the one with almonds because its crunchy and it gives it a better taste
Amanda J.
One of my favorite types! Such a good price and size. Easily found in any grocery store, especially around the holidays.
Evangelina M.
Palmdale, CA
These are my favorite they are really good. They are so sweet and I love it when they come out with more than one almond
Mariangel G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love kisses but to be honest I don't like the almond. For some people it brings a good taste but I rather the original.
Kaitlyn S.
The OG of chocolate and almonds! The taste is so delicious! The only bad thing is sometimes there are no almonds inside!
jaquasha b.
Pensacola , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find these at? Use to love getting these during halloween! The almonds make it worth skipping out on my diet!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart