BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
These are the Next BEST Things- to the REAL Thing ! So They're PERFECT as a Stocking Stuffer & for Holiday Gift Giving ! :)
Janelle G.
Forty Fort, PA
Perfect amount of chocolate perfect amount of almonds! It's one whole almond surrounded by the perfect amount of chocolate
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are best Hershey kisses ever! There is a full almond inside of the kiss, and it’s just the right amount of chocolate!
Kristen E.
Corpus Christi
Best Hershey Kiss by far! The chocolate is smooth and creamy and the almond gives it the perfect nutty crunch! MY favorite!
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
I think that these are so good!! I love anything with almonds in it so when I tried these for the first time I was hooked!
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
I love to eat these when I want a little snack. I love chocolate and almonds together. These are just so yummy and amazing!
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
I love almonds and I love chocolate! Almonds are so good for you if these were in dark chocolate I'd eat them twice as much
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
A perfect little kiss with a delicious almond inside . Can’t get better than that . This is a snack I won’t stop eating lol
Shakira C.
I love these Hershey kisses, it's good for someone if you don't just like plain chocolate. It throws more flavor in there.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
These are the best chocolates ever had I love these because of how good the chocolate is and the almonds go great with it !
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart