BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love nuts and chocolate, and I think almonds may be one of my favorite nuts, so needless to say these are a win in my books!
charlotte m.
united states
These are my number 1 favorite chocolate. I would definitely recommend these to others. You can get them at a great price too.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey's kisses with almonds is my favorite candy if there is ome thing i love is chocolate and almonds best combination ever
Emma T.
knox
Purchased at: Target
These are great! Hard to find at stores sometimes.. I love the crunch the almonds give it, Hershey's chocolate is amazing also!
Michaela F.
Winter Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! I remember when i first tried these, i thought they were delicous and unique from the usual hersheys kisses
Vanessa G.
mission
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these taste so good I love almonds great flavors and perfect for a party or as a snack I always reach out for these at Walmart
The best types of Hershey's kisses in my opinion! The flavor is great, specially with the almond! The almond is the best part.
Jazmine H.
Decatur, GA
This product is absolutely delicious and the size is just right. Easy to put in the snacks for the kids as a I love you snack!!
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL
I love the almonds and chocolate a great mixture to me a good go to snack when l'm sad i eat this whenever I'm sad hurting etc.
Sharon S.
Olustee, OK
I like the chocolate and almonds together, so good and I love that it lasts me a couple of days, these are some of my favorites
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart