BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Leslie I.
Paramount, CA
Wow id go crazy for these !! Hershey kisses are good as it is and plus with almonds , omg 😩 ive never seen these before though !!
Candy A.
Kenosha, WI
Was able to pick up a few bags at 50% off after Christmas. These are perfect to have just one or two to satisfy a sweet craving.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
I have never in my entire life met someone who doesn't like Hershey kisses. They always make people smile when you give them one.
Isabel D.
San Leandro , CA
I love Hershey's chocolates in general but Hershey's kisses with almonds have got to be my favorite they are so addictively good.
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Favorit kisses, I like these way more the the original ones, because of the almon, I feel like the almond makes the flavor better
Lori V.
Edinburg, TX
These have always been my favorite, the best chocolate with almonds is just great. They are a handy little treat to keep around.
Caitlin W.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum! I love anything with nuts in it, so this is definitely up my alley. The chocolate and almond really go together wonderfully!
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
I'm a big fan of anything almond, so I love the fun crunch inside theses tasty treats. I try to keep a bowl of these on my desk
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I love the chocolate and almond together. Very affordable. I would recommend others try this product. Definitely one of my go-to
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Having one or two of these is perfect for after dinner! I always have my Hershey kiss jar stocked. Dark chocolate is my favorite.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart