BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Alysa M.
scottsdale, AZ
I love chocolate and I love almonds. This is definitely one of my favorites. Too bad I end up eating the entire bag in one sitting!
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Hershey's with almonds!! They are my favorite small chocolate perfect to share with friends that is if I don't eat them all
Felissa J.
Greensboro, NC
I actually love these more than the refular Hershey Kisses. I always love a little crunch to my chocolate so this is very pleasing.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
These are extremely delicious and delightful. One is never enough. Five still seems like it's never enough. Absolutely love these!
Michelle M.
Riviera, TX
Amazing! I always different kinds of kisses to top my cookies when I bake and they are delicios!! Deff a must to use while baking!
Robin R.
Brentwood, TN
One of my favorite go to snacks. Love that they are individually wrapped and especially love them when they have warmed a little!😊
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
I love Hershey's kisses with almonds. Absolutely my favorite! I would eat them all day long if i could. Very great chocolate candy!
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
This has just the right amount of chocolate with one almond in it which allows it to mountain your mouth with a treat in the middle
Luisa maria b.
miami
Estas cosas saben a gloria!!!! Enserio son súper ricas, tienen una presentación curiosa y llamativa y pues su sabor es increíble.
Melissa L.
Belle Glade, FL
I love to put the kisses in the freezer for awhile then eat a handful at a time when I'm watching my favorite TV shows or movies.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart