BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Samantha D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love them! I would totally buy them again and it's the best I've ever tried in candy it has amazing flavor and it's really good I've only ate them 3 times and it was so worth the money I would recommend to others
Amber J.
Niles, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so amazing, I love that they are bite size so you can feel less guilty eating more. You get so many in the bag for the price and they always taste the same I always recommend these to my friends and always get them for when I have parties. They're a hit!
Matilde H.
Pottstown , PA
These are even better than the original ones! The packaging is super nice with a gold foil. They taste delicious. I purchased them at target for a reasonable price. They are crunchy, sweet, and nutty making for a perfect, delicious combination!
Maggie L.
Vancouver , WA
First thing i go looking for when the holidays get near because they sell the giants Hershey kisses bags! Theyre arent huge but arent small neither! I eat these only around the holidays because its the only time i find them! Or at the check out in packs of 3
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Oh my chocolate & almonds! These are absolutely delicious. Perfect little bite size candy that is oh so addicting! We always have these around, especially during the holidays. If you're a chocolate lover these are for you!
Ruby R.
Mineral Wells
I purchase Hershey's Kisses with Almonds pretty much anywhere. Good flavor. Affordable. I have some in the refrigerator at all times. Only place my toddler wont find them (now I understand why my mom hid them under the mattress) . I eat them once in a while because they are very sweet.
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
It's getting closer and closer to get your loved ones sweet nothing's! And what better then a Hershey Kiss WITH AN ALMOND SURPRISE! I can have a lifetime supply of these things and still run out BC I have do much love aka kisses to give xoxo! Buy these if you haven't tried them yum yum yum!
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate and nuts together and Hershey kisses are the perfect size to just cure a craving without over doing it. They're super affordable and easy to find as well. I would recommend these Hershey kisses over the originals.
Kelsey A.
One of the best out of the Hershey's kisses collection. Tasty bites of chocolate and nuts all in one! Great flavor. Affordable and can be bought anywhere. I would buy in bulk just to have a lot in my pantry
Coco L.
Covina, CA
Fun fact Rihanna loves these little chocolates. I like these so much better than the pure chocolate kisses. The almost gives you a nice break from all the chocolate. The bag is pretty cheap and has lots of little kisses in every bag.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart