BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love me some chocolate with almonds! by far one of my favorite sweets and they're small enough to satisfy the slightest chocolate urge
Jordan P.
Mentone, CA
Delicious! Creamy chocolate and crunchy almonds. Every now and then I crave these specifically. It's a craving that only they can satisfy
Chelsea H.
Lake Mary, FL
I'm addicted to these! So good and just the right amount of crunch. Takes the chocolate to a whole nether level lol! I highly recommend 😁
Osiris A.
Palm Springs , CA
Seriously one the best kisses hershey makes!! They're so yummy. The chocolate is amazingly smooth and its not too sweet to make me sick.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
the best. soo good. easy to find and cheap to buy. would buy them again. do recommend them. there no other candy out there like this one
Linda V.
Oceanside, CA
I love Hershey's Kisses and I love Almonds so, this snack is perfect for me and for everyone that likes chocolate and almonds together ❤.
Dorie K.
Benbrook, TX
Absolutely hands down the best little splurge on calories. Melt in your mouth delicious. I do find the almond bags very hard to find noe.
Gisselle A.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate almonds, i truly do , but with these i don't mind. they're delicious
and creamy. But i honestly prefer the original ones better!!
Nona S.
Atlanta, GA
Sometimes you just need some chocolate to tide you over and this always fits the bill. I just have to be carful to not eat too many ❤️❤️
Maria U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm in love with the kisses and the Almont it is a perfect plus. I always recommend Hersey's chocolates and the kisses are simply perfect
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart