BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Candice O.
There are whole pieces of almonds in each piece of chocolate. The almond to chocolate ration in these individual pieces is greater than if you buy only an almond chocolate bar.
Sandra P.
Everman, TX
I really like Hershey's kisses with almonds ..once I eat one I can't stop...My whole family loves these. Love the chocolate and then you get treated with an almond ...the best!
Kayla T.
Lancaster
Thees are one of my favorite Hershey's Kisses. Once you get down to the almond and have sucked off all the chocolate, the crunch is simply amazing. There is nothing quite like it, but what has me hooked on this treat is the almonds. They're toasted and crunchy and the chocolate enhances their flavor. I cannot describe just how wonderful these are.
Aimee C.
Onarga, IL
These are a must in our house. We usually have them on hand as a quick taste of chocolates. There is just the right amount of creamy milk chocolate and almonds.
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
My guilty pleasure. The taste is beyond delicious.I buy me bag whenever I cave & walk down the candy isle. Always buy 2 bags 1 for the family and 1 just for me.
Lissa G.
Sells, AZ
These are so so so good. I love all the candy kisses but the ones with almonds are my favorite. I eat so much one after the other because they are so delicious.
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
Love these! Especially if I am craving the sweet/salt. I definitely get cravings for these out of the blue. The chocolate and almond are just too good together.
Sarah K.
I love how easily the kisses can be used in baking. They essentially act as a giant chocolate chip, and it’s amazing.
I love how addicting these are as well. ;)
Flor L.
These Hershey kisses almonds are always my favorite love to buy them you can get them pretty much anywhere. Really recommend everyone to go and buy this product
Samantha H.
Almonds and chocolate perfect pair! Taste is to die for and make good little quick snacks on the go, or like my household have a candy jar and grab from there
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart