BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Briana I.
This has always been my favorite kind of Hershey's chocolate. almonds are so good and crispy. the chocolate is always to die for i mean come on if you don't like Hershey's what is wrong with you ;p
Kasi P.
Abilene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the Hershey's with almonds. If you like chocolate covered nuts then you will definitely like these! They are totally worth the buy and I would highly recommend these to anyone that loves chocolate!!
Gown C.
I'm a chocolate lover and these kisses are just yummy to snack on! The almond on the inside is just the cherry on top. Sometimes a plain milk chocolate kiss is just a little too much. The almond balances it out. Delicious!
Victoria M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Have to say that these are so amazing, especially for being so tiny. they took them to a different level by just adding almonds. the chocolate always melts in my mouth than the almonds add just the right amount of crunch.
Amanda-Lynn M.
The combination of almonds and chocolate is always delightful. I like purchasing these for parties as they make great favors. Great purchase and you can always expect quality from Hersheys.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of these. I find them very addicting. I love Hershey chocolate and I love almonds so this is a good mix for me:) if you haven't tried these I'd defiantly go grab yourself a bag so you can fall in love haha!
Lyn B.
I love Hershey's chocolate kisses, but my absolute favorite flavor are the almond ones. I love the added nutty flavor, and the crunchy texture. You also get a decent amount for a really good price. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
There's just something about milk chocolate and almonds. These are so addicting. They literally melt in your mouth. I'm so glad they aren't one of the seasonal kinds of Hershey ' Kisses.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Favorite candy to have in jars around the house! Perfect amount of milk chocolate with a full sized ( for the most part lol ) almond in the middle! They're SO good!
Ashley S.
Let's be honest, Hershey kisses are a classic but the chocolate is not great. These are okay and the nuts make them better but it's still a Hershey kiss. It's good for customers in a candy bowl or stockings for kids.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart