BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Sandy C.
Virginia Beach, VA
When I see these I the store I have to get them I love chocolate and almonds together perfect size for to throw in my apron at work and I can sneek in a when I need a pick me up
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Who doesn't love a Hershey's chocolate bar? Hershey's has a great quality of all kinds of chocolate I've yet to try a Hershey's bar I didn't love and this is no exception. I love the almonds its the prefect amount of sweet.
Gabriela R.
These candies are seriously to die for! Herseys kisses aren't complete unless they have the almonds 😍 the almonds make them taste so much better. You can carry them in your purse, backpack, or just have them around the house to snack on whenever you're craving something sweet! :) ☺️
Cina S.
Long Beach , CA
My absolute favorite chocolate kisses from herseys. I love almonds, so that bite of almond in the middle makes it all the better. I love that added crunch of the almond and milky chocolate together, so yum!
J v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are so rich in taste and just melt into your mouth and for just a couple of bucks I’m not sure who can resist! I also love that they are easily accessible! I would definitely buy these again and again
Geri Liz L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a sucker for Hershey's Kisses with Almonds! I can eat a whole bag if it's in front of me, so to keep me from temptation I keep some in the fridge and some put away for later. #favoritechocolate #almondkisses
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love Hersheys chocolate and i also love almonds so why not make it better by mixing them together and making it one of the best chocolate candies in the whole entire world.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok! So I like Hersheys Little Kisses well enough, but they aren’t my favorite. I do like the chocolate/almond combination, but there’s another brand that’s smoother and creamier. Now the Little Kisses are cute and well packaged, but I still prefer my brand!
Mariam P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Healthier than milk chocolate. Two or three of these makes for an instant dessert without the guilt. Put one of these and a dried apricot in your mouth and experience what tastes like an apricot truffle, one of my favorite treats. Enjoy.
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
If it was possible to live off of chocolate I would eat absolutely nothing but these. Always delicious, always perfect. The only way I know how to stop eating them is by getting to the bottom of the bag!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart