BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
This is my favorite Hershey kiss! I love it more than the other options. If you like almonds and you love chocolate, this is your candy! Its essentially a mini bite size Hershey almond chocolate bar! Go get yourself a bag!
Nolmarie S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mis chocolates Favoritos, los amo, amo solo sentarme tranquila a una hora en la que se que estaré relajada y solo comérmelos jajaja a veces los combino con fresas los amoooo.
Christina B.
Probably the yummiest Hershey's kiss option. Normally I don't care for Hershey's quality of chocolate relative to other chocolate makers, but the combination of the kiss with the almond is fantastic! I could eat these all day. Usually only purchase during the holidays.
Mary R.
Kennesaw, GA
These are a delectable treat that I enjoy so much just the right amount of chocolate to nut! It is a good value you get so many in a bag! I usually buy it from Target or Rite Aid. I usually wait for sales but when I have a craving I will just buy it. It is so delicious
Neneshka R.
Chocolate + Almendra = Combinación perfecta. Su combinación hacen una mezcla excelente de sabores. Son tan deliciosos que una ves los pruebes no querrá parar de comerlos.
Shanti A.
Far Rockaway, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these. I had them at a wedding for the first time and they were so delicious. Since then I've been addicted. I like them better than the regular Hershey kisses. I will always repurchase.
Stephanie C.
My dad would buy these to keep in the car for himself and I would alway take a few of them and he never noticed... These were so good back in the day I honestly haven't had them in a while but they bring back really fun memories.
Yvette G.
Del Rio, Texas
Hershey's with almonds is probably the only milk chocolate I'll eat. These are great for the price and the taste is always great and satisfying. Would eat often and would recommend to others. Usually buy for holidays to give out
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I love kisses, but you know what I loved more? Almond filled kisses!!!!!!!! Oh, these are amazing! I loved these since I was small, and would continue to purchase them!
Gabriella C.
chicago, IL
Besides the fact that I love chocolate, Hershey's chocolate has always been one of my favorite. I usually have milk chocolate alone but the addition of the almonds just made it taste 100 times better. I always keep a bag at home whenever I am craving sweets. I love kisses!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart