BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Tiffany D.
We love Hershey's kisses with almond! The smooth chocolate surrounding the crispy almond is such a great combination! No matter if you are just eating them right from the bag or adding them to your favorite baking recipes they are delicious!
Brittany O.
Hershey's kisses with almonds are my second favorite type of Hershey's kiss. They are melt in your mouth delicious milk chocolate with a slight almond crunch. The ratio of chocolate to almond is perfect.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
This kisses with almond are my favorite ones. I enjoy eating this ones. I usually buy it at Walmart. It has a good value. It also had a good flavor. The best part is when you get to the almond. Is recommend.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Oh my god any chocolate that has almonds in them are delicious and i swear i would eat it all at one. I just love the almonds. You can find these at Walgreen cvs and walmart
B C.
I find I enjoy these more around holiday time (Thanksgiving/Christmas) as opposed to any other time of the year. It's the same Hershey's chocolate (which is nice and creamy) plus a little added crunch.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
Yaaaaaas these are so good with the almond and milk chocolate combined it's just one of the best and I enjoy them a lot great value not to expensive and great for kids aswell!!
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Chocolate is good but I'm not a big almond person. While I eat them I am not a fan of them really. You can purchase them all over the place but they just are not my favorite
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
I love Hersey kisses and I love almonds so putting the together is wonderful!!! ☺️ I love using the Hersey kisses with Almonds in my cookies as the chocolate pieces. Soooo yummy!!! If you want a recipe just ask in the question section.
Alli H.
I love these!!! Finding these in the stores or just around the house are such a great treat!! These are such a great way to manage your chocolate and sugar intake and also craves your sweet tooth!!!
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
This is my favorite Hershey kiss! I love it more than the other options. If you like almonds and you love chocolate, this is your candy! Its essentially a mini bite size Hershey almond chocolate bar! Go get yourself a bag!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart