BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
Excellent alternative to the plain chocolate kisses. Hershey now has such a great variety of kisses, it is hard to choose! But I love kisses with almonds! I love the combination of the creamy milk chocolate with the crunch of the almond! Excellent!
Nancy S.
This is my go to snack! The sweetness and crunch is just perfect! Expecially when I'm in need of something quick and small. Its the perfect snack to keep in your purse or in easy reach.
Ashley S.
Mallie, KY
Hershey's is my all-time favorite chocolate! And who can go wrong with almonds?! These are perfect for any occasion! Stocking stuffers, Halloween, in a candy bowl/jar, or just to eat in general!! These are awesome!
Mariana P.
I Love to buy this chocolate kisses! I eat this things like 3 or 4 times per week! They are so good! It taste really really good! Love the presentation. And the price is good and worth it.
Marla  .
Columbus, OH
I bought a bag of these Hershey's Kisses with Almonds and I am in love nothing gets better than this but my Grandson found my hiding place and ate them all have to get another bag.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
I love the little crunch inside this delicious chocolate. It's a bit addicting, so that's a good problem to have. I think they're quite adorable and absolutely delicious. Great to have to curb your sweet tooth.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love kisses especially with almonds. Actually i cant wait to get my hands on the kisses with hazelnuts inside!!! I love the sweet and smooth but crunchines of it due to the almond.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are such a good treat and a great twist on the original variety! The almond gives it a good flavor punch and the crunch is just right! Perfect for any candy bowl or as a gift addition! Price is reasonable!
Aerin M.
I love almonds and chocolate so this is one of my favorites! Hershey chocolate with a half a almond in the middle! The combination is amazing ! Perfect snack for chocolate lovers ! Totally repurchase worthy !
Victoria D.
Chocolate with almonds is ALWAYS good! Lol. I definitely can take out a ton of these kisses. I always buy bags of these or the cookies and cream ones! Yummy for sure! Of course I'd recommend them to everyone
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart