BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
Loved these since I was a kid! Chocolate and almonds are my weakness, especially when Target has them on sale for two for five bucks! They’re also perfect for apothecary jar candy displays and they don’t break the bank! It’s hard not to buy them over and over!
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,654 reviews
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
A sweet treat with a delicious crunch. This never disappoints. Can be paired with other yummy things like cookies or ice cream. Affordable and delectable. Can be found most anywhere candy is sold. Prefer over solid milk chocolate Hershey’s.
Channey P.
Stockton , CA
This have to be the best combination in the world. Hershey Kisses are soooo delicious. Every bits is like heaven. There is just enough almond and chocolate together. Nothing compare to this small piece of heaven.
Ariana C.
Such a good combination... almonds with chocolate 😋 can this get any better? These are my favorite type of Kisses . So yummy and very affordable. I can’t get enough of them. Highly recommend these to everyone 😋
Alyssa K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good. I’m not too big a fan of the plain Hershey’s milk chocolate, but the almonds make it taste so much better. These are the best kisses. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes almonds.
Magdaliz P.
Valdosta, GA
These are so addicting. You tell yourself you are only eating one, but yo end up eating the whole bag. These are my favorites. They're affordable and delicious. Great for when you're preparing a gift bag.
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I love Hershey's with almonds I can eat this all day if I could! I prefer the king size chocolate bars to the kisses, kisses are a lot of work to unwrap but that's a good thing it paces you 😂
Sophie L.
Purchased at: Target
I love the Hershey’s kisses! They are just the perfect size of chocolate to pop in your mouth for a quick snack! I love them. A perfect idea for lunches for school or work! I recommend you try them if you haven’t :)
Rylie M.
Weymouth, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Hershey! Everything about this product is amazing! I was so in love with what I bought and will definitely be purchasing something again soon in the future! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart