BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Normally I don't really like almonds but these are great because there isn't too many and they're small. They taste really good and I like having these for a little treat or snack. You can never go wrong with having too many of these.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I try to dissolve the chocolate first in my mouth and then get to the almond. Must say I have never succeeded at that😂😂😂. First few slow turns in my mouth and I am crunching the chocolate and almond together
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
All of Hershey's kisses are awesome but my favorite are the ones with almonds. The chocolate is smooth and the almonds are always just the right amount of crunchy. I usually buy a bag thatll last me a couple of months but I always keep them stocked. I recommend them.
Daniela A.
I can't with these chocolates! These are my favorite! They taste amazing and I love that the almond is in the middle. These chocolates aren't expensive at all and they taste great everyone should definitely try them :)
Taylor S.
These are my favorite kind of Hersey product. Their almond chocolate bars and the kiss almond chocolates are the best. They give you just that little bit of crunch. Also I hate almonds would never eat them on their own. But for some reason when they're in chocolate I enjoy them. So if you hate almonds don't be afraid to try them out!
Lynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite type of Hershey is the one with almonds .. These kisses Judy disappear. Even in the office when most people shy away from sweet and unhealthy food... Kisses never seem to last long
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love anything with chocolate and almonds but these are in a convenient bite sized package. They are cute and you don't have to commit to eating an entire bar so you can feel less guilty!
Selena R.
Whenever these are on sale they're a great buy! I love the almond in the middle (which I prefer over a peanut, because peanuts are over done and gross) the almond tastes so good... Not stale at all, it keeps its crunch
Kayla H.
Love these! I'm not a fan of plain Hershey kisses because I'm not a big plain chocolate person. The almonds make these so delicious and gives it more texture. I could eat 100 of these and not think twice about it!
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
Excellent alternative to the plain chocolate kisses. Hershey now has such a great variety of kisses, it is hard to choose! But I love kisses with almonds! I love the combination of the creamy milk chocolate with the crunch of the almond! Excellent!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart