BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Jackie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hersheys kisses are my favorite small candy snack. Not only are they cute but they come in different styles such as multicolored and different flavors. These have almonds enclosed within the milk chocolate kiss. What else makes it cute! The name of course and giving it to your spouse even better
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These re so amazing. If you're an almond and a chocolate lover your have to try these. I'm a big fan of Hershey's chocolate and chocolate covered almonds so these are a must for me. Great to eat as a like treat or snack.
Alexandria S.
Essexville, MI
Hershey's chocolate is always delicious. I love getting these during Christmas time. They're a great value especially since they have almonds in them. I buy them at Walmart or Meijer. And during the holiday season, you usually good deals on them.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
Este es mi favorito de todos! aunque tambien amo los dark chocolate pero estos me encantan, se derriten en la boca y da una sensacion de placer inimaginable.
Con mi nuevo regimen alimenticio no los puedo probar de nuebo ya que tiene leche y azucar, pero los dark son excelente.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
I was actually shocked that I liked these, almonds are not usually my favorite but I feel that the way that they blended it with the chocolate completely changed my mind! They were super yummy and I would buy again!
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just when you thought a kiss couldn't get any better Hershey's adds one with almonds. There is no comparison to this product on the market. A little chocolate with big crunch. A bag is very affordable and goes a long way. This is definitely a staple in every nut lovers candy jar or dish.
Yolanda T.
Ok now these bad boys are AMAZING. Whenever I'm craving chocolate with almonds I always buy these because each little "kiss" is the perfect amount of chocolate if you have a sweet tooth like me!! They are easy to unwrap so it makes eating them 10x better lol
Maria G.
I love this Hershey kisses with almond. I always go and grave some at Walmart or at Cvs. Love the taste and the perfect chocolate that melts with almonds to top them off ! There delicious and enjoyable !!!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Hmmmm so good almonds with chocolate. Love plain Hershey's kisses but love them even more with an almond inside. Hershey chocolate has a great unique taste compared to other chocolates, and almonds are tasty as well, gives the perfect crunch.
Stormy D.
York, PA
I love almonds and what's better when they're wrapped up in some Hershey's chocolate. Great little treats to have plus the almonds inside give a little bit of sense of having something good for you in there too.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart