BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Naairah T.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Adore these they taste just like the full sized Hershey's bars with the almonds just in a smaller and easier to share size. You can find them a lot of places too which is even better. I would definitely buy these again but not for just myself because of how many you get, but that's just me.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
I love Hershey Kisses but Kisses with Almonds are my favorite. They are good for they're value and taste real good too. You can purchase them at your local grocery store or Walmart for a few dollars. I would purchase them again. I recommend you do the same.
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
Does Hershey make the best chocolate ever? In my opinion no, but these are a perfect price and size to have just laying around when you want something sweet to nibble on. Adding the almond makes them even better (because I can't eat regular milk chocolate kisses anymore). Overall, can't beat the price for a small sweet treat like this.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
These are my favorite type of Hershey Kisses. The chocolate and almond combo is delicious, the amount of almond and chocolate is perfect, and the almonds are crunchy. Compared to other almond & chocolate candy, especially when these are on sale, they are inexpensive.
I'll definitely continue purchasing these, and happily recommend them.
d m.
This is by far my favorite chocolate of all time! I love the milky richness without any bitter taste unlike the dark chocolate and it's the right amount of sweetness unlike the white chocolate. Finally the texture and absolutely crunch surprise of the almond makes it perfection.
April L.
Now, these aren't the original Kisses but when they added almonds to it was a bad idea! I can't stop eating them. You can never purchase individuals because you can't just eat one.I recommend this if you are ready to eat them all-day.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I mean come on who doesn't like these!?! Well maybe if you have a bit allergy you might not like theses... but I love them! They are so yummy & it's to the point where you just can't have only one! I love the full size almond & how it's not in pieces & the chocolate is so creamy.
Margaret S.
Lynn, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Almonds are my favorite with chocolate. It gives the chocolate a nice bite to it and it's good. These kisses are cheap and it's a good value. I love how small they are because you can just pop it right into your mouth but you get a full flavorful flavor.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
By far the best Hershey kisses ever!! I love chocolate with almonds in anything!! Great flavor and just the right amount of sweetness definitely a good value and will definitely buy again!! It's been a favorite since my childhood!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
These are probably my favorite Hershey's ever! I love peanuts in chocolate just because of that tasty crunch. You can find these in any grocery store & you should probably buy the big bag for yourself & maybe to share... maybe!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart