BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you love chocolate covered nuts you'll love this candy! I think it's great and you can have so many of them since they are so small. I buy mine from my local market and like to have them whenever going to the movies!
Victoria B.
Rahway, NJ
I just love the kisses with almonds. I am an almond lover, so for me, this is the perfect treat. The almond sort of off-sets the (sometimes) overwhelming sweetness of the milk chocolate. These are the perfect bite-size snack, when you are looking for a little something to satisfy your sweet tooth. The almond adds a little crunch (not to mention, protein!) to take the traditional Hershey Kiss to the next level.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Anything with almond in it has got to be my favorite. I like Herseys, but I love them even more when there is a nut or so inside of it. I've tried this one and the one with the Hazel but but this is my most favorite one
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA
Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them. Hubby and kids like them.
Gina M.
I am one of these people who loves chocolate BUT not on its own. I love my chocolate with nuts or fruit or nougat. This is why I love these kisses. If you like chocolate with nuts, than you'll love these. They are inexpensive and can be bought anywhere that sells candy (grocery stores, walmart, cvs, etc.) It's also nice for portion control because they're small and easy to divide into portions so you don't end up eating an entire bag!
Rhonda C.
New Lebanon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Almonds and I love Hershey Kisses so you know I feel like I am in heaven when I am eating Hershey Kisses with Almonds. They are so Delicious! Yum Yum. I don't buy them too often. Mostly I buy them when I catch them on sale. I will definitely buy these again and again. I will really recommend these Kisses to anyone & everyone. I have to rate these at a 5+ out of 5 stars.  Yum.
Jamie Rose S.
Hersheys is one of my top favorite chocolate brands because their candy is both affordable and quality tasting. And the almond Hershey kisses are no different, they are smooth creamy chocolates with an almond center that provides the palette with just enough saltiness to satisfy too much sweet. If you haven't tried these, you haven't lived?!
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Prefer these Hershey kisses over the regular kind. Very chewy!! Definitely recommend to anyone who likes almonds and Hershey almond chocolate bars. Always have to have a pack at home. Good quality.
Esmeralda H.
Tucson, AZ
Oh my lord what more can you ask for then Hershey's Kisses with almonds inside. I'm not going to lie I particularly like to munch on chocolate when I'm on my period this satisfies my sweet tooth. This is the brand I tell my husband to go buy me when I'm craving, and I tell him to get extra if he wants any because I am NOT sharing. Other than those days I try not to have any sweets around my house.
Samantha M.
Brownsville , TX
Hershey's Kisses are my favorite candy for any occasion. The flavor is not overwhelmingly sweet, and it's creamy chocolatey. I buy these at my local grocery store. However, I wish these weren't a little too pricey, that's what keeps me from purchasing them when I see them while I shop.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart