BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
lauren g.
Oh my god i cant get enough of these...they are so tasty and super cute too! Love the cookies and cream flavour.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Son realmente exquisitos, me encantan. El delicado chocolate cremoso y las almendras son la combinacion perfecta.
Sidrah n.
Dubai, Dubai
This seems like little bells perfect for gift purpose and taste so delicious its so creamy and tasty i love it
Monserrat R.
Querétaro
Mis favoritos, son perfectos para regalar en esta navidad, me encanta que puedes llevarlos en la bolsa de mano
Daniela A.
Durango durango
Si el hershey's es bueno con almendras uff un manjar de delicia. Me encantan la almendras y mas con chocolate.
Anais M.
Ponce
I love kissess and this one is my favorite. I perfer my chocolate with nut or something dont like it plain 😊
Rhianna D.
Sittingbourne
I don't like Hershey's chocolate as I think it has an awful after taste. Although the packaging is super cute
Fitry A.
Bandung, Indonesia
Almond surprise! Melt on my mouth and comes the almond crunchy,, perfect combination, one is never enough ^^
Nima B.
I adore anything with chocolate and almonds....love the kisses on its own, and the almonds are a bonus....
Rebecca D.
I love chocolate especially with almonds ..mmm the yummy crunchy center and mouthwatering hershy chocolate
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart