BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Gizel L.
Monterrey, nuevo leon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Son una deliciosura, puedo estarlo comiendo todo el santo día y no me canso de ellos, aunque me saquen espinillas jajja
Keeley B.
Perth
Favourite of all the Hershey kisses, love the combination of chocolate and almonds and Hershey's makes it even better!
jessica T.
Hatillo
Los chocolates son mi debilidad y para mi la mayoria de los chocolates son buenisimos y estos con almendran me gustan
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Divine ... there is no better chocolate than these. They are very good, I love them. It is that they are my weakness.
Arianna D.
Santiago
I love Kiss kisses With almonds! These are the perfect combination. .. and obviusly, the best brand. I love Hersheys
Ashley W.
Taste amazing with the pieces of almonds inside. Its addictive and the pieces are small enough to eat them easily.
Alejandra L.
¡Me encantan! son deliciosos, podría comer muchos y no me aburría de su sabor nunca porque son realmente muy buenos
Grieta A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What an amazing combination. Usually I'm don't eat too much sweets (unless pregnant :)) ) but these i would snack on!
Deena B.
Hershey's kisses chocolate with almond is so delicious small and light you can eat so many of it i loved it so much
lauren g.
Oh my god i cant get enough of these...they are so tasty and super cute too! Love the cookies and cream flavour.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart