BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Gabriela G.
Montreal, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I prefer this one than the original one. If you like nuts totally recommend it. I think that the combinations that Hershey's made is tasteful.
Carmen M.
I always have kisses not because I don't get kisses but because I just love it!! The taste is just perfect!!! It really did meet my needs 😌
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Ya de por si los kisses son deliciosos! Con almendras todo mejora! El producto es perfecto. El precio es perfecto y el sabor inigualable.
Jenneffer D.
Salmiya, Kuwait
If you a nuts and chocolate lover..well well well..all is one!!blend perfectly that you can have the nuts same time the chocolateyyy..😊😊😊
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Super delicious and big fan of chocolate and almonds. Hershey chocolates aren't too sweet and they're just really good bite size candy.
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
Para personas como yo que amamos todo tipo de semillas este es el postre ideal para comer y no sentirte culpable por romper la dieta
Alioth D.
This are so cute, are small perfect to bring them with me every time, the chocolate is delicious, I can find this in supermarkets !!
Mackenzie M.
Clyde, CA
I don’t eat chocolate much, but when I do these are my go to. The chocolate just melts in your mouth. And almonds are my favourite
Raquel C.
Salvador, BA
Marca de qualidade. com produto gostoso. saboroso e fácil de ser encontrado em supermercados e lojas, além de possuir um preço bom.
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
Like the original Hershey's but 10x better because of the almond. I don't know about you but I'm a sucker for almonds and chocolate
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart