BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Gaby S.
I consider myself a person who loves chocolate and this brand all products are rich and excellent quality
but with almond kisses are my weakness for his creaminess I love chocolate and crunchy almond this are a perfect ally
i love are the best
Alyssa J.
Edmonton
One of my favourite kinds of Hershey kisses. Delicious Hershey’s milk chocolate with a full almond crunch in the middle.

WARNING:
You will eat the whole bag!!
LIZ S.
Almond combined with chocolate is always a good match and specially if it comes in this amazing size that you can carry around everywhere you go. I love this.
andreina d.
miami florida
Omg this in my country disappeared long ago . i love and miss this chocolat ...
They were so delicious.. I ate when I was 12 years old aff i miss this chocolat
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Ermagawd! I love almonds AND Hershey Kisses - whomever though about putting them together was a pure genious!

Delicious, just the amount right of nut, Mmmmm!!
Areeka M.
Srinagar
PERFECT GIFT ON ANY OCCASION. and also so delicious. Hersheys are just amazingly delicious. Kisses are tiny heavenly thing that you can carry around anywhere.
Max H.
Canterbury
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think Hershey’s are a very good chocolate brand! Have so many different flavours and varieties and I love all of them! Would 100% recommend to my friends!
Lumayris S.
They are the best chocolates. They are small but delucious. They used to send me this from the United States and I would owe them in a second. Recommended
Heidiilene L.
As always kisses are among the best on the market. They have good taste. And I especially love these because they have almonds and gives a better flavor.
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
me encanta este producto, su
sabor es increíble, siempre lo he comprado su relación precio calidad es bueno,
lo volveria a comprar y recomendar. Lo amooo
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart