BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Jazz🌞 J.
Windermere road, Leigh
I adore Hershey's chocolate. I have such a sweet tooth but mainly for chocolate more than candy so I'm scoffing the stuff as much as I can afford to (or as much as my body can afford to) it's a bit pricey for what you get but it tastes almost good enough to forgive that haha
North P.
Rosenort
Great chocolates for snacking in. They also make a delicious treat if you put a pretzel down. Next put a kiss in. Warm them in the oven at 350 until just softened. Take out and push an M&M into the top of each kiss. Let cool!
Chelsea L.
Portland
These are so yummy that I really wish more came in each packet it does feel like there aren’t enough they’re finished so fast. They are also really really great Valentine’s Day gifts which is super cute
Jessika V.
I am a chocolate lover and the Hershey´s Kisses are on my favorites list. They are really delicious, creamy chocolate with a piece of almond in the center, which makes me love more. They are small in size but large in flavor.
Emery F.
kissimmee
Delicioso, somos loucos por chocolate aqui em casa e esse é sucesso garantido, com um toque especial de amêndoas consegue ser diferente de todos que já experimentei!
زها م.
Fahaheel
Tried this very few times but loved them every time I tried them. The almond in the center instead of the hazelnut makes all the difference. Must try! Really yum!
Emina H.
Derby
It's no secret that Hersheys chocolate is pretty unhealthy, but they taste sooooo nice. Any chocolate with almonds is a win for me. They're so small but I always reach for one or two (or like, ten) more! Not entirely sure where they're available, but if you can your hands on them, they're a win!
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were so good!! They tasted so fancy and really upped the enjoyment as compared to a standard kiss. We cannot wait to see them back in stores so we can enjoy them once again. Highly recommend these!
Nicole M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hell freaking yes!! Hershey's kisses with almonds are my favourite!! I literally can eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting if I tried..they are so delicious and I love the crunchiness of the almond.
Donya R.
Yummy!! The almond flavour is my favourite yet! The value is amazing the size is fantastic. Compared to others this is great price and quantity. I usually get them at Costco! I definitely recommend it's great for gifts as well
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart