BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
These are perfect for all chocolate lovers of course who are not allergic to peanut. You can use these as party favors or have for every one to enjoy every bite is addicting
Nancy H.
Des Moines, WA
Kisses with almonds! My all time all year long favorite. I love how easy to grab andeasy to unwrap for a quick little boost of sweetness this is. The almond and milky chocolate go so well together.
Maria H.
Edinburg , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg this is a great combination. Im a big fan of chocolate, i never get tired of eating chocolate, i could eat it all day and especially these kisses that have almonds on it.
Adriana T.
Fort Myers, FL
I love these so much because the almonds give it the perfect salty touch to the sweetness of the chocolate. Once you have one though...you will never stop. But who's really complaining right? Anyone else?😂
Lyndsey W.
I love almonds and I love chocolate. These little kisses with almonds are so good! I could eat a whole package in one sitting!they have just enough crunch from the almonds and have just enough almond taste to them.
Valerie T.
Amazing. Honestly my favorite chocolate hands down! The chocolate has an amazing flavor! Hershey itself is an amazing chocolate. Completely affordable, so completely worth it! Totally recommend! Y'all should try it
angelica c.
maywood, ca
I love Kisses chocolate, especially when I found out that these were sold in stores because I also almond I love the extra the crutches have to it it's so delicious
Hailey B.
Clovis , CA
This is my favorite comfort snack of all time. I love the crunch and the smooth chocolate. It’s usually pretty affordable, maybe a dollar a bar and i eat it 3-4 times a month. It’s definitely repurchase worthy.
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Hershey's Kisses with Almonds. Once you get down to the almond and have sucked off all the chocolate, the crunch is simply amazing. I crave these like mad crazy! And it's not for the chocolate either. I mean, I love Hershey's Chocolate. There is nothing quite like it, but what has me hooked on this treat is the almonds. They're toasted and crunchy and the chocolate enhances their flavor. I cannot describe just how wonderful these are. I honestly wasn't even an almond lover until these were discovered! I swear, I am addicted to them! Gimme Gimme!
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Love these little things. I could eat them all day. Love to bake with them as well. Every time the kids get them a Halloween they always pick these out and hand them to me they don't like almonds
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart