BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Anilu M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect combination. Love chocolate and specially with almonds inside. Also love kisses
Annaliza G.
Liberty, KY
Love chocolate and love almonds! So yummy hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this kisses, they are my favorites, they are so delicious I can't have just one.
Melissa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Love Hersey with almonds the best!! I prefer the almond kind than just the milk kisses.
Cynthia C.
I love almonds and chocolate. And together omg.. It's just so amazing and prefect... .
Jacquelynne V.
Brownsville, TX
They are the best Hershey. Great to have them inside the purse. They taste amazing😩❤️
Angela K.
Very good candy. I feel like the almond makes it a tad healthy. A perfect sweet treat
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I highly recommend Hershey kisses with almonds , good taste. And my family loves them
Sarah W.
I love these! I love almonds in my chocolate!! Makes it so much better, in my opinion
Karla H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so much better than regular kisses. The almonds add a lot to the chocolates
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart