BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Tiffiny R.
Sheffield, AL
Hershey's kisses with almonds is a perfect sinful delight! Your tastebuds will thank you.
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
These are good, taste good and I could eat this all day and very sweet and I would buy it
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY
Adoro estos chocolates siempre serán mis preferidos siempre me encantan se los recomiendo
Christine H.
Noblesville, IN
Best their is so far. Prefer the almonds over all the kisses. Mmmm so good rich in flavor
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite I could eat a whole bag buy them frequently they melt in your mouth.
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these more than the original Hershey kisses! Delicious! Would definitely recommend.
Heidy F.
Love these little chocolates good for those times where you just need a little sugar fix.
Jennifer M.
Rogers
Love melting these in my mouth plus with the almond there extra bomb! #chocolate lover !
Annaliza G.
Liberty, KY
Love chocolate and love almonds! So yummy hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this kisses, they are my favorites, they are so delicious I can't have just one.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
Does anyone else like these?

Walmart