BY HERSHEY'S

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds

Start your review of Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
This is a classic for me. I have always loved this one since I was a kid. It reminds me of being a kid. It is sweet, nutty, and amazing. I do find that sometimes it can just be a little too sweet for my liking now that I have aged a little! Lol. But still love it none the less.
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I could eat an entire bag of these little kisses. The almonds add the perfect flavor which the chocolate just melts in your mouth. I have had other almond bars but these are by far my favorite. There is the perfect balance of almonds and chocolate.
Marisa V.
Boston
I used to buy these every week and eat the whole bag in one night. It’s one of those things where I know I shouldn’t be eating because it makes my stomach hurt but they are addicting and love chocolate and almonds paired.
Desirae C.
Brighton
When I was a kid chocolate wasn't my favorite.  As I got older after having kids I began craving it. Hershey's kisses have been a go to.  I don't chew I let them melt in my mouth.  When they came out with the kisses with almond I was hooked.  Almond is my favorite nut. Its a win win! So after the chocolate melts I chew the almond.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
This is the best!! Especially frozen. Omg i can buy a whole bag of these and finish them in less then two days eating them frozen. The choclate is so delicous and smooth and almonds always so fresh most recommended
Kristin C.
Crestview
I AM ADDICTED TO THESE! They are my go to chocolates and I could literally sit and eat a whole bag of these! I do wish they were cheaper but I will continue to buy them bc they’re my absolute favorite!
Megan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Hershey kisses. I love the flavor of the chocolate mixed with the Almond flavor, and I also love the crunch that the almond brings. I buy these every Christmas (I have a few containers I set out and fill with candy each Christmas season) and they are a family favorite!
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
Loved these since I was a kid! Chocolate and almonds are my weakness, especially when Target has them on sale for two for five bucks! They’re also perfect for apothecary jar candy displays and they don’t break the bank! It’s hard not to buy them over and over!
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,652 reviews
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
A sweet treat with a delicious crunch. This never disappoints. Can be paired with other yummy things like cookies or ice cream. Affordable and delectable. Can be found most anywhere candy is sold. Prefer over solid milk chocolate Hershey’s.

Walmart