BY HERSHEY'S #98 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

If you know someone who likes a little crunch with your milk chocolate, share the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates with Almonds. Wrapped in gold foil, these classic bite-sized candies are a delightful addition to candy dishes, gift baskets and even homemade desserts.

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Almonds, Sunflower Oil

• What's your favorite Hersey Kisses? Regular, Candy Cane, ...10 Answers
  • Im thinking of Hershey's kisses as a Valentine gift what ...2 Answers
  • Anyone like making cookies with these?22 Answers
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
These are hands down the best Hershey kisses available! The chocolate is smooth and delicious as usual. The almond in the center adds a perfect crunch to the otherwise basic kiss. I am not a fan of any nuts and would never be able to eat almonds in anything else but these are too good to resist.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
This is a classic for me. I have always loved this one since I was a kid. It reminds me of being a kid. It is sweet, nutty, and amazing. I do find that sometimes it can just be a little too sweet for my liking now that I have aged a little! Lol. But still love it none the less.
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I could eat an entire bag of these little kisses. The almonds add the perfect flavor which the chocolate just melts in your mouth. I have had other almond bars but these are by far my favorite. There is the perfect balance of almonds and chocolate.
Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok! So I like Hersheys Little Kisses well enough, but they aren’t my favorite. I do like the chocolate/almond combination, but there’s another brand that’s smoother and creamier. Now the Little Kisses are cute and well packaged, but I still prefer my brand!
Barbara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When it comes to awesome chocolate it’s gotta be Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds! These kisses are so good you can’t just have one! These are my go to chocolate craving! They taste very rich and crunchy! The almonds are the best part! I repurchase these all the time! They are so worth it! And best of all they are only about 22 calories per piece! Yum!
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love the sweetness of the warm milk chocolate and then when you get to the middle. You bite down into the hard and crunchy Smokey taste of the almond. These are perfect and easy to carry around, it’s perfect for if your in class and need something to hold you up until lunch break. Pull one of these out and before you know it you’ll be back on track and Alert and listening to what the lecture is about. Super affordable and cute reminds me of a teardrop. Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates With Almonds
Marisa V.
Boston
I used to buy these every week and eat the whole bag in one night. It’s one of those things where I know I shouldn’t be eating because it makes my stomach hurt but they are addicting and love chocolate and almonds paired.
Desirae C.
Brighton
When I was a kid chocolate wasn't my favorite.  As I got older after having kids I began craving it. Hershey's kisses have been a go to.  I don't chew I let them melt in my mouth.  When they came out with the kisses with almond I was hooked.  Almond is my favorite nut. Its a win win! So after the chocolate melts I chew the almond.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima
This is the best!! Especially frozen. Omg i can buy a whole bag of these and finish them in less then two days eating them frozen. The choclate is so delicous and smooth and almonds always so fresh most recommended
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you love almonds covered in chocolate, then you have to try these kisses. It’s the right amount of each item. It has the distinctive Hershey flavor. It’s comparable to other bags of candy. I hate unwrapping them as I eat several at eat sitting. There are several different flavors and this is my favorite. This can be found at most stores.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Do you like this chocolate?
Nathaly T.
Maracay
I've tried them but the classic ones not with almond, are they good?
Amy V.
Burien , WA
Do you prefer this over the cookies an cream one?
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Are this good? I been wanting to give them a try for quite some time now.
Mariah S.
Does anyone else like these?