Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Silver Foil uploaded by Nicole M.Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Silver Foil uploaded by Leilani F.

BY HERSHEY'S

Amber F.
Salem, OR
I couldn't be happier with Hershey's baking chocolate chips! They were made for one of the things I like to do best! Hershey's is one of the chocolate bars I've always got (especially the kisses!) but when it comes to baking, it tends to be hard to make them work. These kisses are perfect size for just about anything, especially cookies. They melt in your mouth with a rich chocolate flavor. They aren't overly sweet which makes them perfect for the sweeter baking treats. A softer chocolate that is easy to work with and snack on. I recommend the Hershey's baking chips to anyone making a sweet treat with some chocolate!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Baking Chips are some of my favorite baking chips to use. I rotate through others but these I use for special people and occasions. I typically buy these at my local grocery store. I love using them in cookie recipes and will even melt them down for a ganache or to be part of a frosting.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love, love kisses. I just pop one in my mouth and keep it going. There the perfect size just melts in your mouth and i can't wait for the next one. I'm addicted.
Angela A.
Rocky Hill, CT
These chocolate kisses are very creamy and decadent. They come in a variety of flavors during the holidays. They are so fun to use for cookies and other things to that nature. I do recommend these kisses to others.
Bayley C.
Yummy!!! I love baking with these and my cookies get all kinds of compliments. I usually use nestle but these were very good and compares to them. Met my expectation and overall made my Christmas cookies great.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
I buy these to use when I bake my thumb print cookies t I am a repeat user. I will continue to use this brand they are a very responsible price I bought mine at Walmart and would recommend to others to purchase
Miranda W.
Metropolis,Illinois
I love Hershey kisses, I am a huge fan of the ones with almonds, and the cookies and creme. My favorite cookies are the peanut butter ones with kisses in the middle. My grandmother made these for me all the time
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
I can’t always have these in the house because I end up eating them all. They are addicting. But they are the perfect touch for desserts. I make home made peanut butter cookies and throw these on top when they come out of the oven and it is so easy. Also the kisses are easier to melt rather than a whole bar (depending how much I need)
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate so much and nothing is better than a Hershey kiss. They are small enough to get a while bunch in a back pack but big enough to fill your mouth with the amazing chocolate flavor! And there are many flavors
Kelly H.
NOT ALL CHOCOLATE TASTES THE SAME! I LOVE BAKING AND WHEN I DO NEED TO ADD CHOCOLATE I ADD THE HERSHEY BRAND! EVEN WHEN I MAKE SMORES THE BRAND IS HERSHEY! I USUALLY PICK THIS UP AT THE NEAREST GROCERY STORE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS@q