Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel uploaded by Glaucia F.Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel uploaded by Emily W.

BY HERSHEY'S #77 in Chocolate

Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolate Filled with Carmel Classic Bag.

Since 1907. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Vicky Z.
San Ramon, CA
Very creamy and delicious caramel as well as milk chocolate. I love the bite size drops of the candy, it makes it very fashionable to eat and is great to give a bag of these as a small present or gift during the holidays or just as a seasonal item for the fall. I have not repurchased this item yet but am looking foward to doing so because it is a delightful treat.
Keighan H.
Trevose, PA
I don't even have to say how delcious Hershey's chocolate is. I'm sure you all have tasted it before and know how good it is. They are extremely good with caramel filled inside them. I love how they just melt in your mouth and you taste that amazing flavor of rich chocolate. These are good for movie theater snacks or to just si at home and eat.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These Hershey's caramels are made of chocolate so of course I love them. My only problem is its seems like they jip you out of the caramel. I think I would like them more if they added a little more caramel. When I want a chocolate and caramel treat (where there is a good amount of caramel) I usually go for Godiva.
Jeannifer S.
Excelente combinación como siempre de Chocolates Hershey's los que nunca nos defraudan son excelentes para darlos de regalo en una ocasión especial con una carta bonita en una bolsita de organza es excelente detalle, de verdad súper recomendables para dar pequeños detalles a demás de que es excelente combinación
Stephanie S.
One of the few Hershey's kisses fillers I have been disappointed in, but I guess you can't get them all right.

Somethings just not right with the caramel. Normally anything with chocolate and caramel is perfect in my book.

Thankfully there are numerous other varieties that are more than magical!
Jennie L.
These Hersey kisses are so delicious especially if you put them in the refrigerator before you eat them. It is a nice combination of chocolate and caramel. The caramel isn't sticky (like sticks to teeth), instead it is very creamy. I would enjoy trying dark chocolate and caramel kisses!
Tori S.
Edina, MN
These are definitely a must-buy when it comes to christmas time. the family and friends will love you for getting these but also hate you at the same time since they won't be able to stop putting them down! perfect combo of chocolate and creamy caramel makes for a great treat (:
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hersey's is a classic, and this mix is fun. It has a little something for everyone. I love caramel so much! Special dark is good if you don't like that much sweetness, and it's purple packaging is my favorite! Good for parties and Halloween (very Halloween color scheme, right?)
kaitlyn o.
I love these. they melt in your mouth and then the caramel basically explodes in your mouth. not literally or course. lol but if you bite into them the caramel flows right out . they are amazing. i make cookie trays every year for christmas and these always have a place there
Alyssa T.
These are super yummy! They in a way remind me of rolos, however, the Carmel in these is thinner than in rollos. So if you like a nice carmel that melts in your mouth this is a great chocolate. I like that these are individually wrapped so you can put them in dish to share.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
What's everyone's favorite flavor? caramel strawberry etc
Kelsey L.
Are these good baked in cookies?
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these bad boys as good as they look? I am a big caramel fan:)
Madison R.
Rowlett, TX
Are these good? I haven't seen them anywhere and I really want to try them!
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these seasonal? I love them but can't find them