Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel uploaded by Emily S.Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel uploaded by Glaucia F.Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel uploaded by Emily W.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn L.
I absolutely LOVE caramel and milk chocolate! The combination of the chocolate paired with the caramel is perfect. The ratio of chocolate to caramel is just the right amount!
Eric K.
Fort Smith
One of my favorite snacking chocolates! You just can’t eat one. Very affordable for a binging snack. Delicious milk chocolate with a beautiful caramel cream in the middle.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Desaree M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love caramel. I was so excited when these came out in the store. I had to get them. They are really good & definelty have enough caramel in them. Yummy yummy!!
Rachael D.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite quick sweets. Easily curves a craving. Smooth chocolate with a decent amount of Carmel inside. Sometimes the Carmel leaks and it’s hard to unwrap but that’s common with individual chocolates.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Chocolate and caramel come together to create a sweet treat. I love the original Hershey's kisses and I like the different variations as well. These are not too sweet and pack a lot of chocolate flavor . They are great share or keep all for yourself
Sahar R.
To my surprise these actually tasted good. The Carmel wouldn't be as tasteful as a bar that has it enclosed but none the less this is a great snack or treat. I was introduced to it from a lady at my clinic and she spread it around the office. Definitely unique!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy a pack of these at least twice a month and you can find these at wal mart for about $3 a bag and I can just say they are nothing shot of amazing! The flavor is incredible and so addicting! I could eat the whole bag myself but unfortunately I have to share it with my kids !
Emily S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE caramel and I LOVE Hershey’s so this is like my ultimate dream come true. The caramel inside is smooth and silky and just the right amount. I could eat them for days and they’re also great to bake with as well!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I love this so much they're so good and they're a great candy to share their individually wrapped so it's no big deal if you forget the bag open it's chocolate with the nice gooey caramel center I would definitely recommend these chocolate and caramel lovers
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
What's everyone's favorite flavor? caramel strawberry etc
Kelsey L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these good baked in cookies?
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these bad boys as good as they look? I am a big caramel fan:)
Madison R.
Rowlett, TX
Are these good? I haven't seen them anywhere and I really want to try them!
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these seasonal? I love them but can't find them