Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel uploaded by Glaucia F.Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel uploaded by Emily W.Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel uploaded by Emily S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolate Filled with Carmel Classic Bag.

Since 1907. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE caramel and I LOVE Hershey’s so this is like my ultimate dream come true. The caramel inside is smooth and silky and just the right amount. I could eat them for days and they’re also great to bake with as well!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Rachael D.
Goose Creek, SC
One of my favorite quick sweets. Easily curves a craving. Smooth chocolate with a decent amount of Carmel inside. Sometimes the Carmel leaks and it’s hard to unwrap but that’s common with individual chocolates.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Chocolate and caramel come together to create a sweet treat. I love the original Hershey's kisses and I like the different variations as well. These are not too sweet and pack a lot of chocolate flavor . They are great share or keep all for yourself
Sahar R.
To my surprise these actually tasted good. The Carmel wouldn't be as tasteful as a bar that has it enclosed but none the less this is a great snack or treat. I was introduced to it from a lady at my clinic and she spread it around the office. Definitely unique!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy a pack of these at least twice a month and you can find these at wal mart for about $3 a bag and I can just say they are nothing shot of amazing! The flavor is incredible and so addicting! I could eat the whole bag myself but unfortunately I have to share it with my kids !
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I love this so much they're so good and they're a great candy to share their individually wrapped so it's no big deal if you forget the bag open it's chocolate with the nice gooey caramel center I would definitely recommend these chocolate and caramel lovers
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good and addicting. The Carmel is really smooth and has a buttery creamy flavor. I put them on top of peanut butter cookies instead of the plain cookies and they were a big hit. I definitely recommend trying these if you haven't yet.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are my chocolate obsessions right now. So rich and creamy and yummy. Perfect bite sized snack for a sweet tooth. I always buy Hershey's candy and have never been disappointed. It's really inexpensive and I found a small bag at the $1 store.
Rebecca L.
Fayetteville, AR
I love these so much!! Perfect size when you have a sweet tooth craving!
For the holidays I buy a bag of these, bag of pecan halves and pretzels (regular or square shaped works great). Pre-heat oven to 350. On a baking sheet place a layer of pretzels down, then put a Caramel Hershey Kiss on each pretzel. Put in oven for 2 minutes, pull out and press a pecan half down on each kiss...put back in oven for about 5 minutes. These make great homemade treats. place a few in a bag with a bow...easy treat to hand out for the holiday.
I have tried making these with several different chocolate/caramel candies and these are my favorite. Just has the best flavor!
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
What's everyone's favorite flavor? caramel strawberry etc
Kelsey L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these good baked in cookies?
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these bad boys as good as they look? I am a big caramel fan:)
Madison R.
Rowlett, TX
Are these good? I haven't seen them anywhere and I really want to try them!
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these seasonal? I love them but can't find them