Add a Photo

#5 in Chocolate
This season, turn any gathering into a special occasion and celebrate with Kisses Milk Chocolates! This bag is filled with delicious, bite sized milk chocolate in a variety of festively colored foils, sure to please all your holiday guests.
Photos (121)
angel g.
angel g.
Orlando, FL

The Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar (commonly called the Hershey's Bar) is the flagship chocolate bar manufactured by the Hershey Company. It is often referred by Hershey as "The Great American Chocolate Bar." The Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar was first sold in 1900 followed by the Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds variety beginning production in 1908. A circular version of the milk chocolate bar called Hershey's Drops was released in 2010.

Contents [hide]
1 Hershey's milk chocolate
2 Other varieties and details
3 References
4 External links
The Hershey Process milk chocolate used in these bars uses fresh milk delivered directly from local farms. The process was developed by Milton Hershey and was the first mass-produced chocolate in the United States. As a result, the Hershey flavor is widely recognized in the United States, but less so internationally, in particular in areas where European chocolates are more widely available. The process is a trade secret, but experts speculate that the milk is partially lipolyzed, producing butyric acid, which stabilizes the milk from further fermentation. This flavor gives the product a particular sour, "tangy" taste, to which the US public has come to associate with the taste of chocolate, to the point that other manufacturers often add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[1] The American bar's taste profile was not as popular with the Canadian public, leading Hershey to introduce a reformulated Canadian bar in 1983.[2]".
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Atlanta, GA

You really can't beat a Hershey's kiss sometimes. They make perfect presents for dates, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, birthday, Christmas... Really any holiday, or even just as a nice gift any time of the year!
What gets me most about Hershey Kisses, however, is how easily they can be used in baking as well! They make excellent substitutes for chocolate chips in cookies! I keep a bag on hand just in case I want some "chocolate chip" cookies. They essentially act as a giant chocolate chip, and it's amazing!
There's something simple and iconic about Hershey Kisses. They're a classic chocolate, and they've been around a very long time. I don't see them stopping any time soon, and I hope they keep making these for generations to come!
Kailee H.
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC

Milke A.
Milke A.

Liliya L.
Liliya L.
Kent, WA

This candy can save you from an awkward situation on a date..always bring a few of these along on your date..when you feel like the timing is perfect, you turn to your date and ask them if they would like a kiss..(now you mean the real kind of kiss) as you wait for your date to answer you check to make sure you have one of these candy kisses in your pocket. IF your date says no (probably because they where scared their breath smelled bad) you take out the candy and say, "oh! You don't want a Kiss?" And then you consume the candy in front of them making them wish they said yes to the kiss..now that is called being slick...good luck:)
lorenys z.
lorenys z.

about once a year, i go a little stir crazy with my naturally brown hair and go back to platinum blonde (my favorite hair color to be). if you have ever had platinum blonde hair, you know it takes a lot of maintenance to keep up the perfect shade of blonde. one thing you really need is a toning shampoo and this one is my absolute favorite. i like it better than shimmer lights and shiny silver because it has a much less "grandma" smell to it and it seems to be a little darker purple than the others i've tried. i would recommend this to anyone with bleached blonde hair that wants to keep it looking ashy and perfe
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

I remember sitting at home during the Christmas season and watching the commercial for the Jingle Bells. Just recently my youngest was sitting with me watching old Christmas commercials on youtube (sheer boredom) and he immediately fell in love with it. He can repeat the whole commercial and say "Phew" at the end it was adorable (video somewhere)...lol anyways back to the product. I love using this in cookies, eating them by themselves but we always have it baking in or on something sweet. Very affordable and so easy to use. Definitely a family fave.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

Hersheys Kisses are my absolute favorite treat! The holiday Kisses with the Red, Green and Silver Foil wrappings are absolutely adorable and make a statement in any bowl! They make such a great centerpiece in a bowl on the table or coffee table! They are individually wrapped so guests can come grab a handful without contaminating the other ones! Which is a plus! Also a plus is I have to individually unwrap each one before I shovel them into my mouth so I don't make myself sick over eating the delicious little bastards hahaha
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.

Madly love the kisses of them can not resist just have to eat non-stop are addictive, sweet and delicious could eat them every day that chocolate has the perfect amount of sweet. For me they are the best in the world I need more stars to give
Adoro con locura los kisses de solo verlos no me resisto tengo que comerlos sin parar son adictivos, dulces y deliciosos podria comerlos todos los dias ese chocolate tiene la cantidad de dulce perfecta. Para mi son lo mejor del mundo necesito mas estrellas para darles
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY

I love chocolate in general but this is amazing it's my gu pleasure it just melts in my mouth and it's so chocolatey you can buy anywhere you honestly need to get it , it's not only for like holidays or Valentine day this is the every day things you rneed to eat. I honestly love Hershey as a company but I think this chocolate bars is one of the greatest product they made like Hershey kisses like everyone loves and it's inexpensive too buy, it's w great deal and it's quality of taste is amazing too
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE

What is your favorite version of the Kiss? The origional or with something added...? Personaly i LOVE the carmel ones.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.

Out of all the colors which do you reach for first?
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.

Who else lovessss these?
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Madison, WI

Is anyone able to stop at just one kiss?
Mandee M.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ

Who else wishes these were a little hit bigger in size.

Join Now