BY HERSHEY'S #9 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Kisses Milk Chocolates Filled with Cherry Cordial Crème (Pack of 2 Pound) see more...

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these chocolate kisses to make peanut butter blossom cookies.... That’s my favorite way to use them. Of course, you can always give gift bags of these as well with cute tags that make a pun about kisses. On their own, they’re nothing spectacular. But the unique shape and delicious way they melt make up for the fact that they’re clearly not the quality of Godiva chocolate.

Here’s the recipe for the cookies in case anybody wants it:

INGREDIENTS:
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup additional granulated sugar for rolling

DIRECTIONS:
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes 48 cookies.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Well Hersheys is the name for chocolate in my house! These little kisses have such a nice milk chocolate flavor with every bite and these are just the perfect size to savor in the flavor! I love how easy they are to take with you in case your feeling a little bit of chocolate, you could just grab one from your purse/whereever. The price is not crazy, and you can pick them up just about anywhere!! I try to grab a big bag from Walmart and keep them in a jar, ill take a few when I leave. Just the right amount of sweet to keep me going! @Hershey's Kisses
💋Cara S.
NOTHING like the tradition I have at home of filling our candy dish with a new fun color of Hershey's Kisses for every holiday & season! Oh, and the addicting way that they just melt in your mouth! *sigh* It has been so hard to keep these fun colorful dishes on display to share with all and NOT eat them all up myself - bc it HAS been known to happen
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
I used to have a serious addiction to these horribly delicious things, and I’ve refrained from purchasing them now for a solid 4 months. Hopefully you, as a consumer, have more self-control than me, because otherwise you’ll wind up carrying these around in your purse and popping one in your mouth whenever you feel bored (not the best habit if you’re looking for healthy eating options!)
Samantha 🖤.
Osburn, ID
These are favorite in my house! My 5 year old son thinks they are delicious and adorable, and I love that they are small so he’s not getting much sugar at a time! The Easter Bunny filled his Easter basket with these! And Mom and Dad got to indulge as well! (;
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Hershey's chocolate 🍫! The fact that they made them into bite sized kisses gives a great excuse to eat more than just one! Great in homemade cookies 🍪 or made into shavings for toppings on ice cream 🍦 or your favorite yogurt. It's basically great with anything or alone and it's affordable! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YES YES YES you can use this in baking or as little stocking stuffers during the holiday season or you can just eat them whenever you want. I like that there isn't any commitment like when you open a regular-sized candy bar. I always feel obligated to finish a candy bar if I open it. These are small and popping 4-5 of them satisfies my chocolate craving :)
Alexis L.
Rochester
I am probably not like most people Hershey's Kisses are not a chocolate that I enjoy eating just by themselves. They are great in many recipes though when I am baking. Peanut butter blossom cookies are one of my favorite recipes that they are used in. I do love that they are wrapped in an assortment of colors and look great in a candy dish or Easter Basket.
StacyAnn L.
I love! love! love! kisses. it very addictive you can't just eat one you may set there and eat the whole beg.  I love the milky chocolate tease that just melts in your mouth, it very affordable you can find bags of kisses in the dollar store, I would recommend kisses to family and friends
Tracy G.
Clearwater
Don't get me wrong, I very much enjoy a higher price Gourmet chocolate, but going back to Hershey's is never a disappointment. This chocolate is so good and it doesn't exist overseas so if you're in America don't take this chocolate for granted. To me Hershey's will always be the OG of chocolate.
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
What is your favorite version of the Kiss? The origional or with something added...? Personaly i LOVE the carmel ones.
Carolyn M.
Out of all the colors which do you reach for first?
Ezzy L.
Who else lovessss these?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Is anyone able to stop at just one kiss?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Who else wishes these were a little hit bigger in size.