BY HERSHEY'S #9 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Kisses Milk Chocolates Filled with Cherry Cordial Crème (Pack of 2 Pound) see more...

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these chocolate kisses to make peanut butter blossom cookies.... That’s my favorite way to use them. Of course, you can always give gift bags of these as well with cute tags that make a pun about kisses. On their own, they’re nothing spectacular. But the unique shape and delicious way they melt make up for the fact that they’re clearly not the quality of Godiva chocolate.

Here’s the recipe for the cookies in case anybody wants it:

1/2 cup shortening
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup additional granulated sugar for rolling

1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes 48 cookies.
💋Cara S.
NOTHING like the tradition I have at home of filling our candy dish with a new fun color of Hershey's Kisses for every holiday & season! Oh, and the addicting way that they just melt in your mouth! *sigh* It has been so hard to keep these fun colorful dishes on display to share with all and NOT eat them all up myself - bc it HAS been known to happen
Esme M.
Woodbridge, VA
OMG!! creo que estos chocolates estan en mi lista de favoritos, ya con el hecho de que sean blanco me encanta, esta marca realamente es muy conocida y los chocolates son de muy buena calidad, realmente recomendados!!//OMG !! I think these chocolates are on my  favorites list, and i love them even more because are white chocolate since i am not a big fan ofdark chocolates, this brand is really well known and the chocolates are of very good quality, really recommended
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Podría comer todo el día estos chocolates, tienen un delicioso sabor me encantan su precio es normal los como cada que tengo antojo de algo dulce lo puedes comprar en target.
Si claro que lo recomiendo.

I could eat these chocolates all day, they have a delicious flavor I love their price is normal, like every one that I crave something sweet you can buy it on target.
Yes of course I recommend it. Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate
Marie N.
I absolutely love Hershey Kisses. They are just wonderful and such a good little serving of chocolate so I know how much chocolate I’m eating rather than a brownie or something. I buy these all the time and just have them around the house for myself as well as guests and friends. Everyone loves these, they are just the perfect little bit of chocolate and so good for cravings! They are a really good price and come in so many flavors!!
Crystal B.
Who doesn’t love “ kisses” these are a staple in our home when it comes to chocolate .. from leaving them in lunch boxes to putting them on pb cookies they beat all in taste and texture. Smooth and creamy Hershey’s is number in chocolate and in our home . I always recommend Hershey kisses when baking or when you need a “ just because “ moment with someone special .
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love Hershey's chocolate 🍫! The fact that they made them into bite sized kisses gives a great excuse to eat more than just one! Great in homemade cookies 🍪 or made into shavings for toppings on ice cream 🍦 or your favorite yogurt. It's basically great with anything or alone and it's affordable! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YES YES YES you can use this in baking or as little stocking stuffers during the holiday season or you can just eat them whenever you want. I like that there isn't any commitment like when you open a regular-sized candy bar. I always feel obligated to finish a candy bar if I open it. These are small and popping 4-5 of them satisfies my chocolate craving :)
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love getting these as a stocking stuffer. They're cheap, last a while if you go by the serving size. They're a great snack, the chocolate is Hershey's best in little bite sized pieces. The chocolate is not too sweet or bitter, it's the goldilocks of chocolate and so creamy/smooth. I also like the foil that the kisses are wrapped in, so colorful (great marketing).
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Kisses are an American filler candy staple. The bit size chocolates are a perfect size to leave you wanting more. The quality of the chocolate is decent for the price. If they melt and then harden again, they crumble in your mouth. If you mix them with other candies, the flavors infused into the chocolate and it’s gross!!!
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
What is your favorite version of the Kiss? The origional or with something added...? Personaly i LOVE the carmel ones.
Carolyn M.
Out of all the colors which do you reach for first?
Ezzy L.
Who else lovessss these?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Is anyone able to stop at just one kiss?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Who else wishes these were a little hit bigger in size.