BY HERSHEY'S #12 in Chocolate

This season, turn any gathering into a special occasion and celebrate with Kisses Milk Chocolates! This bag is filled with delicious, bite sized milk chocolate in a variety of festively colored foils, sure to please all your holiday guests. see more...

angel g.
angel g.
Orlando, FL
The Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar (commonly called the Hershey's Bar) is the flagship chocolate bar manufactured by the Hershey Company. It is often referred by Hershey as "The Great American Chocolate Bar." The Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar was first sold in 1900 followed by the Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds variety beginning production in 1908. A circular version of the milk chocolate bar called Hershey's Drops was released in 2010.

Contents [hide]
1 Hershey's milk chocolate
2 Other varieties and details
3 References
4 External links
The Hershey Process milk chocolate used in these bars uses fresh milk delivered directly from local farms. The process was developed by Milton Hershey and was the first mass-produced chocolate in the United States. As a result, the Hershey flavor is widely recognized in the United States, but less so internationally, in particular in areas where European chocolates are more widely available. The process is a trade secret, but experts speculate that the milk is partially lipolyzed, producing butyric acid, which stabilizes the milk from further fermentation. This flavor gives the product a particular sour, "tangy" taste, to which the US public has come to associate with the taste of chocolate, to the point that other manufacturers often add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[1] The American bar's taste profile was not as popular with the Canadian public, leading Hershey to introduce a reformulated Canadian bar in 1983.[2]".
Liliya L.
Liliya L.
Kent, WA
This candy can save you from an awkward situation on a date..always bring a few of these along on your date..when you feel like the timing is perfect, you turn to your date and ask them if they would like a kiss..(now you mean the real kind of kiss) as you wait for your date to answer you check to make sure you have one of these candy kisses in your pocket. IF your date says no (probably because they where scared their breath smelled bad) you take out the candy and say, "oh! You don't want a Kiss?" And then you consume the candy in front of them making them wish they said yes to the kiss..now that is called being slick...good luck:)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Hersheys Kisses are my absolute favorite treat! The holiday Kisses with the Red, Green and Silver Foil wrappings are absolutely adorable and make a statement in any bowl! They make such a great centerpiece in a bowl on the table or coffee table! They are individually wrapped so guests can come grab a handful without contaminating the other ones! Which is a plus! Also a plus is I have to individually unwrap each one before I shovel them into my mouth so I don't make myself sick over eating the delicious little bastards hahaha
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Madly love the kisses of them can not resist just have to eat non-stop are addictive, sweet and delicious could eat them every day that chocolate has the perfect amount of sweet. For me they are the best in the world I need more stars to give
Adoro con locura los kisses de solo verlos no me resisto tengo que comerlos sin parar son adictivos, dulces y deliciosos podria comerlos todos los dias ese chocolate tiene la cantidad de dulce perfecta. Para mi son lo mejor del mundo necesito mas estrellas para darles
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
I love chocolate in general but this is amazing it's my gu pleasure it just melts in my mouth and it's so chocolatey you can buy anywhere you honestly need to get it , it's not only for like holidays or Valentine day this is the every day things you rneed to eat. I honestly love Hershey as a company but I think this chocolate bars is one of the greatest product they made like Hershey kisses like everyone loves and it's inexpensive too buy, it's w great deal and it's quality of taste is amazing too
May T.
May T.
Jamaica, NY
Just the other day I was eating these 😍 I'm not sure which flavor it was but it was LITERALLY like Ferrero Rocher no joke the outside was crispy and inside was hazelnut I think it's either a new flavor or an edition type of one but omg they are AMAZINNGG the size of them were also about double the average kisses so that was a bonus :) the other flavors are also just as good like the almond etc ... anyway I HIGHLY recommend it (it's like a 'dupe' of Ferrero Rocher ;) )
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
During my pregnancy I had extremely crazy mood swings, and my hormones were off the charts. Strangely enough I would always calm down with Hershey's kisses. I was so obsessed with them (and they really kept me sane) that my husband would buy me some regularly because he knew I would stop being crazy when I ate them haha. It mustve been the smooth creamy taste and the way they would melt in mouth. Would definitely recommend to anyone, pregnant or not.
Tabassum L.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
I am a big fan of milk chocolate so that is probably why Hershey Kisses is my favorite go to snack candy for when I'm watching a movie or just craving chocolate. It is definitely a good alternative to use for baking instead of chocolate chips. I love how it just melts in your mouth. You can also buy it with almonds inside but I prefer the plain ones. Lately though it seems like the price has gone u. It is like 5 or 6 bucks for an average sized bag.
Jeni G.
Jeni G.
They come in a cute wrapper. I like to use them in crafts, decorations & as party favors.The various colored wrapped are especially nice to use for certain occasions. The Hershey paper strip makes it easy to open. The chocolate is rich & creamy. They are great to use in baking or to top off a dessert too. Compact size & shape makes it easy to eat. The price is reasonable & they are a trusted product. Great for gifts, since most people love them.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
How can you say no to chocolate? All wrapped up on Christmas colors, but the same great everyday taste. Great in stockings, gifts, and other holiday treats. Plus, stock up when they're on sale because they freeze just fine. Divide out the red for valentines and the green for st pats. (Or anytime inbetween). If you do freeze them, you can also limit how much you eat in a sitting (because I could eat the entire bag in one sitting ...)
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
What is your favorite version of the Kiss? The origional or with something added...? Personaly i LOVE the carmel ones.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Out of all the colors which do you reach for first?
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.
Who else lovessss these?
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Is anyone able to stop at just one kiss?
Mandee M.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Who else wishes these were a little hit bigger in size.