BY HERSHEY'S

The Iconic Shape, Festive Foil Wrappers And Classic Taste Of Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Make Them Perfect For Sharing And Savoring. Use Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates In Your Favorite Recipes, In Your Everyday Candy Dish And At Your Next Party Or Family Gathering.

Milk Chocolate Sugar Milk Chocolate Cocoa Butter Milk Fat Lecithin Natural Flavors

Kat J.
I use these chocolate kisses to make peanut butter blossom cookies.... That’s my favorite way to use them. Of course, you can always give gift bags of these as well with cute tags that make a pun about kisses. On their own, they’re nothing spectacular. But the unique shape and delicious way they melt make up for the fact that they’re clearly not the quality of Godiva chocolate.

Here’s the recipe for the cookies in case anybody wants it:

INGREDIENTS:
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup additional granulated sugar for rolling

DIRECTIONS:
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes 48 cookies.
💋Cara S.
NOTHING like the tradition I have at home of filling our candy dish with a new fun color of Hershey's Kisses for every holiday & season! Oh, and the addicting way that they just melt in your mouth! *sigh* It has been so hard to keep these fun colorful dishes on display to share with all and NOT eat them all up myself - bc it HAS been known to happen
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Hershey's chocolate 🍫! The fact that they made them into bite sized kisses gives a great excuse to eat more than just one! Great in homemade cookies 🍪 or made into shavings for toppings on ice cream 🍦 or your favorite yogurt. It's basically great with anything or alone and it's affordable! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YES YES YES you can use this in baking or as little stocking stuffers during the holiday season or you can just eat them whenever you want. I like that there isn't any commitment like when you open a regular-sized candy bar. I always feel obligated to finish a candy bar if I open it. These are small and popping 4-5 of them satisfies my chocolate craving :)
Lauren N.
Hershey kisses are unlike any other milk chocolate . Idk what it is but they just taste soooo good! I love getting these for holiday in all different flavors but my favorite is just the plain old original . Very good. You can’t just eat one though that’s for sure. You’ll have little tin foil wrappers all over the place once your done
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Kisses are such a traditional and classic candy to keep around the house. They're affordable and can be added to so many things. My personal favorite is to add them to a cup of hot chocolate to make it richer. The size and individually wrapped aspect is perfect for a small snack without eating an entire Hershey's candy bar.
StacyAnn L.
I love! love! love! kisses. it very addictive you can't just eat one you may set there and eat the whole beg.  I love the milky chocolate tease that just melts in your mouth, it very affordable you can find bags of kisses in the dollar store, I would recommend kisses to family and friends
Miranda V.
Love the variety of colors the foil comes in! So many to choose from!! This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate! Highly recommend!
Valeria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my HOLY GRAIL. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting so I tend not to buy a whole lot, because I can’t control myself around these. They’re just sooo good, great flavor and great price. Good job!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Hershey's milk chocolate, especially the kisses. They are affordable and you can definitely catch the bags on sale quite often. I love this chocolate. It's so rich yet milky and the perfect sweetness. It's delicious. I add it to my cookie and cake recipes all the time.
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
What is your favorite version of the Kiss? The origional or with something added...? Personaly i LOVE the carmel ones.
Carolyn M.
Out of all the colors which do you reach for first?
Esmeralda S.
Who else lovessss these?
Sasha K.
Madison, WI
Is anyone able to stop at just one kiss?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Who else wishes these were a little hit bigger in size.

Kohl's