Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateHershey's
KISSES Kiwi Green Foil Milk Chocolate Candy

HERSHEY'S KISSES Kiwi Green Foil Milk Chocolate Candy

Make any party more delightful by sharing the joy of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates. These bright green foils are a colorful twist on the classic.

I love them best chocolates plz send mee?
Anyone ever add them to cookies?
is this good?
Start your review of HERSHEY'S KISSES Kiwi Green Foil Milk Chocolate Candy!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S KISSES Kiwi Green Foil Milk Chocolate Candy uploaded by katelyn L.
Classic . Hershey kisses are the same as a Hershey’s candy car . Milk chocolate, in little circular triangle shapes . 🤣 never had to explain the shape of a Hershey’s kiss before . I didn’t do so well 😂😂😂.
Lellianne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S KISSES Kiwi Green Foil Milk Chocolate Candy uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Cutest chocolate packaging ever! This bite size treat is perfect for sharing and for Halloween candy. The chocolate melts in your mouth and has a delicious sweet chocolate recipe. These kisses are the perfect decorative garnish on top of cakes/ cupcakes/ or any dessert.
Elaine W.
NYC
HERSHEY'S KISSES Kiwi Green Foil Milk Chocolate Candy uploaded by Elaine W.
Chocolate is chocolate! I got the one with roses on the foil and the meltaway center. I don’t think the meltaway adds anything though so I wouldn’t go for this specific one next time. Just buy the regular one.
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
You really can't beat a Hershey's kiss sometimes. They make perfect presents for dates, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, birthday, Christmas... Really any holiday, or even just as a nice gift any time of the year! What gets me most about Hershey Kisses, however, is how easily they can be used in baking as well! They make excellent substitutes for chocolate chips in cookies! I keep a bag on hand just in case I want some "chocolate chip" cookies. They essentially act as a giant chocolate chip, and it's amazing! There's something simple and iconic about Hershey Kisses. They're a classic chocolate, and they've been around a very long time. I don't see them stopping any time soon, and I hope they keep making these for generations to come!
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
HERSHEY'S KISSES Kiwi Green Foil Milk Chocolate Candy uploaded by Yluminada B.
all my life they are my favorites I love them so creamy, a pleasant taste I always choose them#kissesmilk
Rosetta B.
Youngstown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S KISSES Kiwi Green Foil Milk Chocolate Candy uploaded by Rosetta B.
Hershey has the best chocolate. No matter the shape its good. Soft and tasty. Not pricey.
alisha R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yummmm! Who doesn’t like a good kiss? These are yummy and good to eat any time. In the morning when your day is starting or grab n go during the middle of day or my favorite, laying in bed at night on my phone while trying to do my “snaps”.😂 but no matter when you eat them, they are always delicious & bring a smile to my face!
Amy D.
HERSHEY'S KISSES Kiwi Green Foil Milk Chocolate Candy uploaded by Amy D.
Love it so much I got the Family Size-a better value if u love kisses as much as I do! Really rich and creamy chocolate in convenient bite sized pieces
Utopia C.
These are soooo good.If you like melt in your mouth goodness,then you need to try these! Honestly who doesn't like a good Hershey kiss!!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you want to have a few bite size pieces of chocolate to get rid of your sweet tooth this would be a great alternative to a large candy bar. Thinking about giving these to my son as a treat when we potty train.

338 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karli C.
Clanton , AL
il y a 2 ans
Qurat-ul A. il y a 2 ans
Yes try it its yummy 🥰
Kristina K.
il y a 3 ans
Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane these candies with mint?
lamisa A. il y a 2 ans
yes! their the holiday peppermint kind - sooo good 😋.