BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's. Candy Cane.

Kisses Brand.

Naturally & artificial flavored.

Mint candy with stripes and candy bits. see more...

• Does anyone ever find these other then at the holiday season?8 Answers
  • Where can i get this ? i always buy them at walmart but when Chri...2 Answers
  • Are tey like the normal ones3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I loved the creamy white chocolate with tiny red ribbons and then there is an added crunch of tiny peppermint candy within the center." in 42 reviews
  • "I'm so upset I didn't get a chance to have any this past Christmas since I usually eat them every year during Christmastime." in 12 reviews
  • "These are my favorite candies around the holiday season , i buy them every year and tbh eat the whole bag in 1 day lol but they are yummy and would definitely reccomend getting them when you can . " in 7 reviews
  • "i wish they weren't seasonal so that i could eat them all the time but the i'm kind of glad that they are seasonal because i would get these every time i'm at the grocery store." in 5 reviews
  • "They are so good to hard to eat just a couple could eat the whole bag at once.." in 5 reviews
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these around the holidays. Sometimes I get stressed out cause they aren’t sold year around 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 the white chocolate mixed with the taste of the candy cane is great. If my fiancé let me, my bag could possibly be gone in two days 😂😂
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I look forward to these peppermint kisses each and every holiday season since they came out. They have the teensy-ist amount of peppermint crunch in them, which is perfect! They are so addicting. They are great for baking as well, you can substitute out a regular Hershey Kiss for one of these in your cookies for a fun twist :)
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
These are the best Hershey's Kisses, and I wish that I could get them all year. The base is white chocolate and it has little candy cane bits in it. Pepperminty but not overwhelming. And the yummy mint flavor lingers in your mouth. My favorite way to eat these is to store them in the freezer and then just pop one into my mouth and let it mely!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Hershey kisses they are so soft and come in so many flavors. The peppermint one is my favorite flavor but I do like others. When I was a kid my grandparents would have candy dishes with kisses in them and I would always take at least two every time we went to their houses.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can't wait to buy these when the holidays come around. Good by themselves or in baking. Pictured in cookies I made - easy recipe the family loves. Affordable and available a bunch of places in the winter.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Every Christmas I try to manage to buy a bag of these and savor them for a while. They are so yummy like white chocolate breath mints. I like them in the kiss form so you can easily eat one and then another at a later date.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Beware!! These are super addicting but they are AMAZING! I stock up on these during the holidays because I love them so much! Must try if you like white chocolate and peppermint!!
Loriann M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love Hersey kisses and these are one of my favorite kind. Whenever i see them out i always pick up a stock pile to have cause once the holidays are over there gone.
Shaye S.
These are so fun around the holidays! I always have a bag around the house whether it's for snacking or decorating gingerbread houses! They taste delicious! They are white chocolate, so if you're looking for milk chocolate or dark chocolate these are not for you. They have red "peppermint" pieces in them and they make cute decorations for any gingerbread house. I would recommend anyone having a bag of these around the holidays!
Hannah M.
I'm very interested in these!! Are they worth the purchase?
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Are these just for a snack or are there any holiday recipes they are good in?
Lindsay M.
Do they sell these in stores during the non-holiday season?
Carmen C.
Does this taste like peppermint bark?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These look adorable. How do they taste ? Super minty?