BY HERSHEY'S

The Ultimate Chocolate Gift For Any Chocolate Lover. Show Them How Much They Mean To You By Giving Them The Biggest Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Of All.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors

Hershey's Kisses Giant Milk Chocolate
  • "Absolutely the best way to get that chocolate craving under control." in 1 review
  • "I am a huge fan of Hershey's Kisses, and I love when I receive a giant Kiss." in 1 review
  • "perfect all year round- favorite time to give them is for a stocking stuffer or a little v-day love." in 1 review
  • "You can also make desserts with it, melt the Hershey's kisses and make it as other things and also i see how it is wrapped nicely in the picture , it can be really good to give a gift to people who loves chocolate like Hershey." in 1 review
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I am a very sweet person. See what i did there? :P I love Sweets and can eat it all the time if i can. Halloween is around the corners and could be easily fun to hand out Hershey kisses. I love Hershey Kisses and it is my second favorite chocolates to eat. It is really tasty to eat after dinner or a small snack with tea or coffee. You can also make desserts with it, melt the Hershey's kisses and make it as other things and also i see how it is wrapped nicely in the picture , it can be really good to give a gift to people who loves chocolate like Hershey. Who would hate such chocolate like this ? especially how nicely wrapped up.
Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
It's a gigantic Hershey's Kiss! What's not to love about it? It has the classic Hershey Kiss look and taste, but on a much larger scale. A chocoholic's dream! :) I got one of these for Christmas when I was a teenager (MANY moons ago), and it took me about a month to eat it! lol But it was so worth it! :)
If you don't want to eat it all up at once, put it in the freezer for a few hours or so, let it freeze. Once it's frozen, take it out and chop it up into bite-sized pieces and divide it up into Ziploc bags to make it last longer. :)
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Too much chocolate! I got one of these for Valentine's day years ago. It was so big that it was hard to eat. And it was so sweet that I could only eat little bits at once. I'd have to use a butter knife to break of pieces. Then I'd have to keep wrapping it back up in the foil and putting it in the fridge to eat later. Just not a fan.
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
I buy these every single year for my boys on Valentine's Day and for Easter. It is a giant version of regular sized Hershey's Kisses. Whenever you have a sweet tooth, you can just take a bite of this bad boy! It stays yummy from beginning to end, no matter how long it takes you to finish it!
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL
I am a huge fan of Hershey's Kisses, and I love when I receive a giant Kiss. The only problem is, I have never fully eaten one. I'm not sure I even know how to attack one! They usually just sit in my room until I eventually have to throw it away, or I bite the top off. Nice idea, but does not make much sense.
joann p.
Mount Wolf, PA
I'm from pa so have been to Hershey many times. I do love Hershey kisses and always have them in my candy dish. However I don't care for the big kisses I think the little ones are the perfect amount of chocolate.
Jessica H.
Spring, Tx
Wow. I didn't even know they made Hershey kisses THIS big!!! I'd love this, bc I can DESTROY a bowl of the small ones. Don't bite them though, just let them melt in your mouth. YUMMO
Dana H.
Murrayville , GA
If you love Hershey kisses then you will fall in love with the big kiss. The bigger the better. Absolutely the best way to get that chocolate craving under control.
Sarani S.
Killeen, TX
Who doesn't love Hershey kisses? Or Hershey chocolate for that matter? =) Although I prefer the regular smaller kisses this given to me once a year isn't so bad.
I love Hershey kisses, but this Hershey kiss is a little bigger than usual. It's great for like a secret Santa but no so good just to buy and eat. It doesn't taste as good as the small ones in my opinion, but they still taste really good!
Jered D.