BY HERSHEY'S

These Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates Come Costumed For The Season In Festive Autumn-colored Foils. Each One Contains A Perfect Bite Of Delicious Hershey’s Milk Chocolate. Add A Touch Of Fall Color To Your Candy Dishes.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Cane Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors.

Miranda V.
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
I really like this commercial presentation of hershey's, a great detail to your palate, good taste, good aroma that makes life happy, if you are chocolate lover you will taste it with enjoyment and if on the contrary you are not I invite you to Try it !!!
shu s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yes these chocolate are sweet and yummy. However, the problem with hereshy chocolate is that their chocolate are not real. They are filled with sugar, artificial flavor and milk fat. The unnecessary things that will really mess with your stomach and skin. This is why you get pimples and breakouts.
Stephanie S.
The go-to candy dish treat in a seasonally colored package. How much better can you get?

I also love purchasing these once they've passed season, at a heavy discount. I don't mind what color they are.....they always taste like kisses to me!
Gina M.
These aren't anything new really. They are just hershey kisses in festive wrapping. However, they are great to keep around during the holidays. We put them in crystal candy dishes around the house and they look beautiful. It looks great on display and everyone loves them!
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
With Fall being my favorite season, I always buy these to put in my decorative candy bowl to match the rest of my fall decor. There are kind of hard to find in stores, but I usually find them at Kmart for about $5.
Kenzie K.
Same great Hershey's kisses just in a different colored wrapper! Would be cute to have set out in a bowl around Halloween or even to pass out on trick or treat. Also could be used for goody bags at a Halloween party for kids. I would definitely buy again!
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love fall things, I live for fall themed foods, and Christmas of course. But these are great they taste delicious and they never disappoint. They colors are awesome, you can eat them when ever you want!!
Kait P.
Yumm! These are my favorite when making peanut butter blossoms during the holidays. In addition, they are great for a quick chocolate fix seeing as they are bite size. With almost any chocolate flavor, milk chocolate is probably my favorite!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
The most classic candy, with a adorable message! Every holiday my mom has a bowl of these out, I can remember her doing this for as long as I can remember. Now with my own kids and own home, I started the tradition here too. So creamy and delicious. You cant go wrong with kisses :)
Roseanna g.
Does any one else think they should have a pumpkin pie spice one?
Laura M.
Is it just me, or does chocolate taste better wrapped in fall colors?!?!
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
Are they all milk chocolate flavored?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What is your favorite kind? Are you a original girl, almonds? caramel?, I'm a original girl!
Amy L.
Are all the Hershey kisses the same flavor or does each colour represent a different flavor?